Will I Lose It

For a guy he has a nice room, Very clean and organized.

I sat on his bed waiting for him to get comfortable. He went into his closet fully dressed and came out with only boxers on. When i saw him, I know this might sound weird, but I thought it was cute how he was trying to get me to have sex with him.

He dimmed the lights and put a slow song on. As he slowly walked towards me I thought to myself, "This is really happening, with Spike, the guy you have liked since the 8th grade, Damn".

I looked at his abs while licking my lips. "You has a sexy body", I said. "I know, and as far as I've seen in the pictures you've sent me, so do you", he said while taking off my shirt. He looked at me and said, "Damn baby, you have nice titties, I love them". I laid back and let him take control.

He got on top of me and started kissing my neck, slowly going lower and lower.

When he reached my hips he took of my skirt then kissed my inner thigh. He then took off my underwear.

Right before he was about to eat me out he said to me, " Baby, I love you. I know I never really act like I do, but I do. I know I rejected you because I was afraid my friends would judge me, but I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend, my high school sweetheart, my wife". He looked up at me as I said , " I love you too, I always have, since the first day I've met you. Before he got a chance to say anything I told him to be quiet and show me how much he really does love me.

He ate me out, put a condom on, and showed me how much he really cared.