He's Not The One

It took me awhile, but I'm almost over Nash. I'm starting to get feeling for Matt again. We've been talking a lot lately and we dated three times so we already know each other pretty well. On Friday he wanted to hang out with me but I was home alone and didn't have a ride to go anywhere. He decided to just come over to my house. I'm surprised he remembered where I lived since he hasn't been to my house since New Years 2013.

We were sitting in the living room watching Vevo on my Xbox when he pulled me on to his lap. He turned me around to where I was facing him and started making out with me. I took my shirt of, then my bra since he was trying to kiss my nipples. We switched from the couch to the recliner so people couldn't see us through the windows. That wasn't working out so good so we just went into my room and laid on my bed. We were cuddling for awhile but then we started to make out again. Slowly, piece by piece, we got naked. We had oral sex and outer course. He also fingered me while we 69, which hurt a little bit at first but afterwards felt amazing.

He eventually had to leave but it was kinda hard to split since we couldn't keep our hands off each other. While he was getting dressed I went into the bathroom to turn on the shower. When I went back into my room to grab some shorts he tackled my naked body and pushed me on to my bed. He started to make out with me hard while slowly rubbing my pussy. He slowly kissed me all the way till he got to my downstairs. He aggressively started to eat me out and suck on my clit.

I sat up and he kissed my neck and whispered, "give me a blow job before I leave". I did as he said and I could tell he was pleasured by the way he was moaning and twitching his legs every few seconds.

He eventually left and right before I closed the door he told me he loved me. It was weird cause a couple hours later he texted me and asked me, " Since we are only friends with benefits, is it okay if I date someone else"?