Fighting

On Friday Jennifer and I went to Arcelia's house for her birthday. I was debating whether I should message Nash or not. Jennifer and Arcelia both said I should so I did; but of course he saw it and didn't reply.

Arcelia got mad and wrote him a long text saying stuff like he needs to stop leading me on, even though he doesn't do anything to hurt me on purpose in reality he is, and some other stuff. He told her he didn't like me anymore. To me it wasn't surprising. I saw the lack of flirting, talking, hugging, etc.

I guess Arcelia also said something about  Nina and Nash thought it was smart to tell Nina. Nina grew the balls to go talking shit to Arcelia. Nina was telling her that she doesn't know why she's getting mad just because Nash picked her over me.

I was not going to let that ratchet bitch talk shit to Arcelia like that; so I messaged her I said "Ohhh no bitch you are not going to go talking shit to Arcelia". she was just going on about how she doesn't need to be talking shit and blah blah blah.

Well to shorten the story Nina and I were supposed to fight after school on Monday but nope her brother found out, showed the messages to the school, and won't let her fight. Yeahhh bitch that's bull shit, they would of called me to the office. She's just a scared Lil bitch. She knows she'll get her ass kicked.

After I got done arguing with her, I wasn't going to let Nash get away so I messaged him a long paragraph saying " (Actually read this) Haha lmfao I see how you unfriend me so smooth. Dude, fuck you, I hate you, even tho I love your ass, I'm done, like you care anyways. You brought Nina into this. Haha did she tell you I told her you cheated on her with me. Well I guess the truth comes out eventually. Haha dude to think I wanted to lose my virginity to you wow how stupid can I be. Actually, you know, I'm pretty sure you could stab me in the face and I would still love you. I never thought I would tell you this but you are the best yet worst thing I've ever had. To think of all the things aww good memories. To bad there are all going down the drain because of you. I try to have a regular conversation with you. I try, I try, not you. You know I'm really sorry but i honestly don't know why I decided to waist my time even tho I knew that it was going to end up now where just like you said. But I guess your always right". Its funny how all he said back was " I didn't bring Nina into this your little friend Arcelia did". First of all he's the one who told Nina what Arcelia said. Nina is a ratchet ass bitch and I am really surprised Nash doesn't agree.

But like a Lil bitch Nash said he doesn't want to argue with me or anybody else. I honestly hate arguing with him but shit why does he have to be such an asshole, why doesn't he talk to me any more, all I want is answers. But of course I'm not going to get the answers to the questions.