Night number two; Continue of night number one. (19Nov2016)

They sit around wondering about me when I get married, making jokes and laughing about how weird of a bride would an alien girl be, and I say I will not talk, they say you will, you must,, and I in my head picture the person that I'll marry, they say you'll show up in pants, and I picture me in a dress by the sea in a very faraway place, they say you must talk and I picture me being understood without even spelling a word, because it happens you know, it does happen, people do understand each other without saying one word, it happens and I want it to happen to me, BECAUSE I DO NOT TALK.

I've never written before about how the man I'll marry be like or about his features or character, I guess i haven't given the matter much talk, hhhh maybe all I think of is that he must be at least a good English "listener" or we'll have a bit of a trouble understanding each other.

I think birds of feather flock together, right!!

So I don't expect someone who's not like me, who doesn't understand my weirdness and goofiness, if anything I don't expect to get married at all, I expect to get soaked away in a semi relationship after another too afraid to get any closer.