Chapter 2

I walked to Mark's door and knocked. He opened to the door. I ran into his arms.

M: Mark A: Allie

M: ALLIE!

A: MARK!

M: omg I have waited for this moment for like ever.

A: same!

M: you're way prettier in person

I think I was as red as a tomato by this point.

A: thank ya!

We talked for what seemed like hours. Then I got a text from Loren.

L: Hey, do you want grab some pizza with me and some of my friends?

A: Sure! I'll be in the lobby in 10.

L: ok, prepare to be attacked ;)

A: I'll be ready.

Mark and I walked to the lobby separately so it would seem like we never we're even together. Mark said we had to do this because if not Loren would get jealous. I didn't really understand though but I did what he said. I arrived down at the lobby only to see Mark and Loren kissing. My heart stopped and I couldn't feel my body. I just stood there frozen.

L: HEY ALLIE, OVER HERE!

I had to play it cool, Loren was my best friend. Besides, why was I even freaking out? I don't like Mark anyways! I walked over to the group. I purposely avoided Mark the whole night. I don't know why, but now I feel awkward around him. I mostly hung out with Jordyn and one of Loren's friends, Madison. She was pretty cool, and I decided to ask her a couple of questions.

A: So, how long has Loren and Mark been dating?

M: Oh, for a while now. Oh wait- they started dating on Valentines! Why?

A: Oh, just wondering. Such a cute couple.

We were almost to the pizza stop at this point. I kind of drifted off by myself. I met Mark the day after Valentine's day. Should I be mad that Loren or Mark didn't tell me? Or should I be sad that they're dating, and I'm kind of secretly wishing it was me? I don't know, is it crazy? I don't like Mark.. I know it. I'm in love with my boyfriend, Hayes, back at home.