Chapter 41 - The End

Author's note: please be warned that there will be some violent, sensitive and mature scenes/story parts. Please skip it if you are a holy one or you'll regret it. Thank you.

K:The Heart in Blue Chapter 41

After getting the necklace that is being requested by Hinagiku, both Neko and Austin were cautiously walking back to the mansion. Looking around, they kept on walking with their guards on as they try not get caught by the other guys. When suddenly, they heard footsteps following right behind them.

Both Neko and Austin started to walk fast and soon they began running as fast as they can, still hearing the footsteps from behind. Austin had a plan. He hold Neko's hand and then suddenly grabs her waist and pulls her to a hug and looks behind. Neko just blushes and ended up hugging him back.

"Alright! Who the hell are you and why are you following us?!" Austin asks angrily.

"Calm down. I'm no harm." The person on the shadows steps in, showing herself to them.

"Who----" Austin cuts off when he finally sees the person. Neko on the other hand, she was just quiet.

A 16 year old girl shows up to them. She has silver hair with straight cute bangs and her eyes were ruby with white porcelain skin. She just smiles at them like a little doll.

"I'm----"

"Ai!" Austin said loudly.

"Shhhh!!!" Ai suddenly shushes him. "Come, let's get out of here before explaining everything." Ai said and starts to drag them.

Both Neko and Austin have no choice but to shut up and follow Ai. Minutes later, they finally came back on Austin's mansion. With Ai on their side, she ia just quiet and is just excited to see somebody.

"We're baaaaaack!!~~~" Neko suddenly greets hyperly as she barges in.

Celine chuckled. "Welcome back~"

Munakata and the others looks at them. Austin smiles as they walked in. When Awashima sees Ai, she smiles at her and waves her hand.

"It seems like we have a new friend here." Shiro smiles as he was ruffling Neko's hair.

"A-ai?" Serenity suddenly speaks as she blinks.

"Serenity!" Ai calls her happily and runs to her and hugs her tightly.

"Ai..." Serenity hugs Ai back tightly. "How are you? Look at you! You've changed a lot!" Serenity chuckles as she looks at her childhood friend.

"I'm fine~ And so you are." Ai responded.

"Oh, Ai~ Meet my boyfriend Fushimi~" Serenity pulls Fushimi. "And Fushimi, this is my childhood friend, Ai."

Fushimi only bows in front of Ai. And later on, Serenity introduces the others to Ai.

"Munakata..." Austin walks towards Munakata.

Munakata only looks at Austin with a bit of worriedness on his expression.

"Here." Austin smiles a little as he gives the necklace.

Munakata gets the necklace carefully, seeing how Hinagiku took care of it. With Serenity and the others looking at him, they're not so sure what Munakata is thinking.

"Munakata, what are you----" Mikoto is about to speak when Munakata cuts him off.

"Give me some time. I think... I had made a solution."

Everybody looks at each other and then at Munakata. Serenity on the other hand, she is just hugging Ai and sighs.

"Sylvia... I hope.... They're not making your life hard again...."