Chapter 2: Watch It Next Time You B-Harry Styles?!

Ayelen's P.O.V.

I have just landed in Minnesota a few hours ago, so I decided to go to the University to find my best friends. I called a taxi to come. When the taxi came he put my suitcases in the trunk and we were off to my future. It took a while so I decided to play Candy Crush on my iPhone.

*************************************

After a long ride from the airport to the University I finally arrived. I got out without thinking and walked around the campus to look for my friends. Then it hit me, I left my stuff in the taxi. I went to go get my stuff back.

After I got all my stuff out of the taxi I paid him and said thanks. Then he was off. 'Asshole much?'were my thoughts, but what can I say he did have an attitude. As I was turning around to walk back to campus some idiot runs into me and knocks me down with all my stuff, 'like really bitch'. I got up to brush myself off not looking at who the doofus is. Then I said,"Watch it next time you b-Harry Styles?!". 'What?'. "I'm so so sorry, Love" ,he said. 'Oh My Goodies! Did he just call me LOVE?!?!' was all my conscience could think. "Hello? Love you there? Are you okay?" ,he asked. I replied with a simple, "Yeah, I'm fine". Right when I was going to grab my suitcases, he grabbed it for me. "Here Love" ,he said and that instint my heart melted. "Thanks",was all I could say. He replied,"You're welcome. So what's your name?". "My names Ayelen. Ayelen Mary Lawerance." ,I replied. "What a lovely name for a beautiful girl. I'm Harry. Harry Edward Styles" ,he said. "Thanks. And no need to say who you are I know who you are." ,I replied. 'Did I really just say that?! He might think I'm a crazy stalking fan!'."Oh so you're a fan of me and my lads? ",he asked. "You can say that.". Goodies I could tell I'm already blushing deep red roses on my cheeks. "No need to be embarrassed, Ayelen. Come on let me help you find your dorm room.". "Sorry, but I'm actually waiting for my friends. I have the same dorm as one of them.". "No need, Love, but do you mind if we exchange numbers so that we can at least hang out sometime, I mean you do go to this University because I can give you my dorm room number so we can hang out sometime, If that's okay with you?" ,he asked. "Sure. Of course! Here." ,I replied by giving him my iPhone and him giving me his. "Thanks Love.". "Your welcome Harry!". He then hugged me and I hugged back. Just then my bestie Jessica called me out. "Ayelen! Over here!". I said,"Sorry I got to go Harry. I'll see ya later.". "Bye Ayelen." ,he said in his husky voice giving me his famous deep dimple smile. 'Goodies! Am I dead yet?'. "Hey Ayelen, who was that?" ,asked Jessica. "That my friend was Harry Edward Styles." ,I replied. Before she could start to fangirl, I saw our other two besties also known as "The Couple". We then all went to check out our dorms.