Chapter 10: It Started With One Kiss

WARNING*< There is a sexual scene in this chapter. You've been warned.>*WARNING

Chapter 10: It Started With One Kiss

Ayelen's P.O.V.

We were now in Harry's dorm room and I gotta admit that for a guy, his room is super clean. He went to his kitchen to get the first aid kit. Goodies was his dorm huge. See I'm a girl who says goodies instead of God or gosh, anyway it was pretty big and spacey, but probably because he paid for a bigger one. "Sorry I took long." ,said Harry which caused me to jump a little on the couch I was sitting on. "Scared ya didn't I love?" ,asked Harry. "No, no you didn't actually." ,I replied lying. "No need to lie babe." ,He said while stroking my left cheek. "U-uh I'm not l-lying." ,I said trying to sound confident, but failed. Harry said,"I see you're very shy in real life than compared to your videos. You're very closed in real life, aren't ya?". "Sort of." ,I said and I spoke again,"You don't have to act all lovey dovey right now, no ones here, you know that right?". "Yes, I do know that Ayelen. I just feel like I have to." ,replied Harry. "Okay." ,was all I had to say. "Okay, this might burn a little Ayelen.". "Okay. Go.".

Harry just took care of all my other cuts and he is taking care of the last one. It was on my ...lip. Harry touched it with the cotton ball that had alcohol sinked into it. It burn so badly that I pulled away. Harry kissed my cheek and said,"I know it burns, but it will be better after when I take care of it.". And I relaxed myself. While he was taking care of my lip, he kept looking at me then at my lips and he would lick his soft pink plump lips. Until he stopped, stood up and put away the kit and threw away the dirty cotton balls. He sat back down and we both stayed quiet, just staring at eachother, until he was leaning in and so was I.

He then kissed me. I kissed back in less than a second. He then started to stroke my cheek and I put my hand behind his neck to try and pull him closer to me. We kept on kissing, until he then licked my bottom lip and asked for entrance. I let him in, in no time. We explored eachother's mouth in passion and lust. Then he grabbed my bottom and put me on his lap so that I was stradling him with my legs wrapped around his waist. He then grabbed my hips and let out a moan.

"Fuck. Ayelen .."

"Sshhh ...don't say anything" ,I said as I took a break from the kis- scratch that, from the make-out to breath and then we continued to make-out. What can I say, Harry is a good kisser and kisses so soft yet with so much passion. I started to grind a little on him and it got him out of control. He kept letting some moans come out and some were kept inside. My hands went to his pushed back mop of curls and tugged a little on them. He seemed to enjoy it because he then said,"Keep pulling on my curls Ayelen.". God how my name just rolled off his tongue in such a swift motion that it just drived me crazy. His hands then went to the hem of my coral v-neck and asked,"Can I?". I just nodded. And he pulled it off. And we continued the kiss.

My hands went to find the hem of his black t-shirt and I put my hands under it to feel his abs. Just how I've imagined them, it felt just like it. He pulled off his shirt and then flipped us over to the point where now I was laying on the couch and Harry was hovering over me. He started to kiss my jaw then my neck and then he found my soft spot.

I let out a soft moan. He then started to suck slowly and then quickened his pace. "Ha-Harry.." ,I moaned. "Sshhh ...don't say anything.". I was only in my bra, white shorts, and my black vans and Harry was in his black skinny jeans and his boots. And he looked so hot, especially with that cross neclace around his neck. Then we were intrupted by a knock on the door and Harry didn't seem to care.

"Ha-Harry someone's at t-the door." ,I said. "It doesn't matter Ayelen." ,He replied. "Please Harry, just answer it.". He stopped and said,"Okay. I'll answer it.". And I thought a little. All this that just happened, it started with one kiss.