Chapter 23: I Love Harry

WARNING*< There is a sexual scene in this chapter. You've been warned.>*WARNING

Chapter 23: I Love Harry

Ayelen's P.O.V.

I ran out as fast as i could, but Harry caught up to me. We are outside and I was breathing heavy and couldn't control it.

"Ayelen, just breath in and out." ,calmed me Harry.

"It's ok. I'm fine now." ,I announce him.

"Okay.".

"Harry take me to your dorm." ,I asked, but it sounded more like a demand.

"What?" ,asked Harry.

"Take me to your dorm please? Away from these people." ,I pleaded him. He nodded his head and took my hand. Since we didn't have a car and Greg has the keys to the van, Harry called a taxi. When the taxi arrived, we got in and told him the address.

*************************************

When we arrived at the University, Harry carried me bridal style all the way to his dorm. We are now sitting on his couch in silence in dark. The only light was the moonlight shining through his sheer curtains.

I had to tell him now. I had to tell him the feelings that I have for him secretly. The moment I saw Jc with Brittney, the word love that I used for him, rotted away and turned into hate. That word that I used for him, died, not just formally, but physically. All I have against him is hate, no more than that. There's no more love to give him just hate. My love for him died. But most importantly, I have to tell Harry how I feel about him.

"Harry.".

"Yes Ayelen?" ,asks Harry.

"I love you." ,I say to him while looking into his eyes. He just sits there staring at he floor. He's not even looking at me.

"Say something. Look at me. Don't just sit there Harry." ,I tell him.

"What do you want me to say?! You've been this whole with Jc when you could of been with me in my arms a long ass time ago!" ,yells Harry with anger while standing and pacing around.

"I know. I know. It was stupid of me to spend all my fucking time on an asshole like him! I could've been with you the whole time. I could've been happy with you!" ,I yell back with tears streaming down. He doesn't say anything. He stops pacing and just stares at me blankly with no emotion on his face. I stand up and go up to him.

"Harry, I'm running out of ways to stop myself from falling for you, but I can't find anymore." ,I whisper while putting my hands on his chest.

"Than don't stop it, just fall in love with me. Like I did with you.".

"Kiss me, Harry." ,I demand him. He leans in as do I. Our lips are just brushing against eachother. He's teasing me.

"Please?" ,I beg. He kisses me right after. It feels like Connor's kiss, but more. It feels more than perfect, it feels special. Nothing can ruin this moment. But I want more than a kiss, I want him. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel his bulge under me.

"Harry, let's go on the bed." ,I say. He breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"Are you sure Ayelen? You don't have to do this for me, I can wait." ,he says.

"Harry, I want to do it with you because I love you. Not for fun." ,I tell him honestly. He kisses me again while walking to his room. Once we reach his room, I jump off him and start to take off his bow tie. Not even breaking the kiss. Once the bow tie is off, I start to unbutton his shirt to reveal his toned chest. With his tattoos all over his arms and some on his chest, it suits him and still makes him look perfect. After I take off his shirt, I kick off my pumps.

Harry breaks the kiss and grabs the zipper of my dress and pulls it down slowly while we look into eachother's eyes. His eyes sparkle with lust.

"I love you." ,I say the moment my dress falls to the floor.

"I love you." ,says back Harry. We don't say too at the end because it seems like we're agreeing to them.

Our lips meet once again and stay together. We start walking backwards to the bed. Until we meet it. I let my hands unwrap from Harry's neck and they push on the bed to steady myself. Harry breaks the kiss and let's me lay down while he takes off his pants. We are now left in our undergarments. He soon after joins me on the bed hovering over me, but is keeping himself steady on his elbows so he doesn't squish me. He starts kissing my neck and going up to my lips. We kiss in passion if not more than that. Even in the dark I can see his sparkling emerald eyes looking into mine with passion.

During the kiss, Harry's hand reaches the end of my bra at my back. Before he unclasps my bra, he looks into my eyes awarding me with an 'it will be okay' look. He then takes off my bra. At first he takes a look at my breasts then looks up at me and smiles. I smash my lips on his hard and kiss him nice and soft while he takes my face in his hands. His hands slowly move to the elastic of the the thin fabric that is only hiding the last part of me. He slowly takes it off admiring my looks as I do the same. One its off, he gets up. He then pulls out a sliver packet which I assumed was the condom. He then gets in the bed and pulls the duvets to cover us.

"You sure Ayelen that you wanna do this?" ,whispers Harry. Looking into my eyes.

"I'm sure Harry. Just please be soft its my first time and I want to spend it with you. I love you." ,I whisper back.

"I promise I'll be soft and gentle. I love you." ,he whispers back while kissing my neck and sucking on some parts. I try keeping in my moans, but there's just to many. I let out some out and some are just muttered out.

It was time to actually do it. My first time with Harry. He has already put on the condom and is getting in position.

"Ayelen it might hurt a little, just tell me when to stop and I'll stop." ,says Harry while giving me an encouraging smile.

"Okay Harry." ,I smile at him. To be honest I am really scared of losing my virginity, not because it's with Harry, but because it will hurt a lot.

Harry starts entering my area and it does hurt like he said, but I'm not gonna let him stop. I want to show him my love for him. I wince in pain. Harry looks at me, but I tell him to go on.

At first it truly did hurt, but then when Harry continued his movements, the pain went slowly away. Every thrust Harry gave earned its own moan from one another. Each thrust meant love to us. Each moan replaced the love we had lost and rebuilt it. Each time Harry looked at me, it resembled love, caring, passion, and trust. This is the one I love. I love Harry.