Chapter 34: Drama

Connor's P.O.V.

At the time we are walking through the entrance as the beats of music blast into our ears. I quickly grab Ayelen's hand and interlock our finger as I smile down at her brightly. She smiles back and tells the group that we'll see them in a while. She pulls on my hand towards the bar. We ask for a couple of shots and a bottle of vodka. Ayelen gets a drink, but I couldn't quite hear her. The bartender was preparing Ayelen's drink, and kept his eyes on her. Once he looks at me, I send him a glare that could just kill about anyone. He stares at me with a smirk before sending Ayelen a smile and going back to preparing her drink. Once he's done with it, he hands it to her with a piece of paper under her drink. It was easy to tell that he was flirty by the set of digits on the paper. Ayelen grabs the glass filled with a dark pinkish reddish liquid and takes the slip of paper with her and stuffs it in one of her jacket pockets. I lean down to her ear in order to whisper to her since the music is to loud to hear a peep out of either of us.

"That guy was flirting with you. It was quite oblivious." ,I say in an irritated tone. It was true, he was on full flirt zone as if I wasn't right there. He was just acting full on stupid.

"I know." ,states Ayelen as if it was oblivious, which it was.

"And you weren't going to stop him?" ,I ask out of shock.

"Nope. I actually found it really cute. I mean a guy as hot as him flirting with someone like me is completely fine." ,says Ayelen with a smirk placed on her red hot lips. I spot in my tracks and just stare at Ayelen blankly.

"I'm just messing with you baby. I knew it was oblivious of his flirting, but I wouldn't find it cute if it wasn't you flirting with me." ,says Ayelen as she steps forward towards me and caresses my right cheek with her left hand. I reach my hand toward hers and lay it on top of hers.  She stands on her tip toes and gives my left cheek a kiss, leaving a mark of her red lips as to show every girl in here, I'm hers. She grabs my hand, interlocking our fingers together, leading the way to the group.

Ayelen's P.O.V.

"Where were you guys at?" ,asks Britney while wiggling her eyebrows. I send her a nice toothy glare saying nothing happened.

"Don't get your mind twisted because we only got shots and a bottle of vodka. Oh and the cute bartender slipped me his phone number." ,I say while exaggerating the bartender moment just to mess with Connor. Apparently it worked because his grip on my hand tightened.

"I'm messing around Connor. You're the only one for me and I could care less about the bartender. To me he appeared gay." ,I say to calm down Connor and to joke around with my friends. They all laugh out loud and Connor's cheeks flush pink in his cute way. I peck Connor's lips in a comforting way and he loosens up. He let's go of my hand and places his around my waist.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's make this night fun and memorable!" ,I cheer on as I take a shot. They all chant together and take a shot. I grab my drink and take sips from it. The alcohol burns my throat slightly due to the fact that its been a while since I drank.

Everyone is having a good time so far, but Styles. I walk over to him and take a seat next to him. He stares at me with a blank expression, waiting for me to speak.

"I know we're mad at each other, but I only came over to you to tell you to loosen up and drink because it might be a while till we get out of here. So let's have fun for the night without any fighting. Deal?" ,I ask while sticking out my hand for him to shake. He stares at it for a moment before shaking with a hushed 'deal'. By the time I stand up, my drink is finished and my head is starting to spin slowly yet fast at the same time. I grip Harry's shoulder for assistance so I wouldn't fall, but instead I end up on his lap. I hear him laugh at my stupidity as his whole body vibrates.