Chapter 1: Hide and Seek

Ed stares with a hateful expression, his brownish yellow eyes with a deadly expression as Y/N was talking to Roy Mustang happily. She was always like that towards Roy, making Ed always envious. Ed made a evil smile, like he was planning something.
Apparently, Ed did plan something.
(Time Skip to Y/N)
Y/N was finishing up her dinner as she heard the news on the radio. She ate at her position with a shocking expression. This night, Mustang's corpse was found, but no signs of evidence was found on who was responsible for the murder. Y/N felt a few tears stream down her face, she was willing to confess her feelings to Roy the next day, but that day will never happen.
However, she didn't know who could possibly murder someone like Roy. Yes, Ed and he didn't have the perfect relationship but there's no way that'd be possible. At least, there wasn't a way to just murder someone that quick. Y/N finished her dinner and got ready for bed.
The next day, after a whole ton of errands, Y/N was walking home. Somehow, she felt as if somebody was watching her, but she was lucky to keep a pocketknife just in case. As she was peacefully making her way through the area, she notices a figure.
That figure was Edward.
He was holding a hatchet which he had never used before, and his eyes were pale possibly filled with insanity. That scared Y/N. What was creepier, Y/N and Ed were alone with nobody surrounding.
Y/N hid behind a bush, trying to keep her cool. She saw Ed walking around looking for her.
"Is she hiding? Like hide-and-seek?" Edward murmured to himself as he was searching.
Should I run? Y/N wondered. She has never seen Ed like this. Maybe he was the murderer of Roy. As Y/N tried searching for Ed, he wasn't in sight anymore.
"Found you, Y/N," Ed said right behind you.
"Edward?" She exclaimed as she was slowly taking her pocketknife out for her safety. "What are you doing here?"
"I was heading somewhere," Ed replied slowly, "somehow in the same direction you walked through."
"What's with the hatchet then?" Y/N asked. Ed, however, made no reply. She was getting a little frightened yet a little impatient for Ed's answer.
"What's it for?" Y/N asked again, but something happened that really bothered her. Ed started laughing, his brownish yellow pale eyes widened a little. Then, he asked Y/N a question he'd never ask anyone or girl before.
"Tell me, did you have a crush on somebody?" Ed asked.
"W-What are you talking about?" Y/N replied, frightened.
"I noticed you were talking to Roy so much." Ed replied. "Every time he asked you out, I was upset for never doing something to him until now."
"Y-You, you killed Roy?!" Y/N exclaimed.
"Maybe," Ed replied as he was slowly walking up towards Y/N, "I did it because I'm protecting you."
"W-What?" Y/N stumbled.
"You have to trust me Y/N," Ed said creepily.
Y/N stood there in shock as Ed was looking up at her. Ed did kill Roy for her. But he possibly did it because of, love.
"I do not have a crush on Mustan-"
"Liar!"  Ed yelled at Y/N. "You love him and were going to confess to him today."
Y/N stood at her place, how the hell did Ed know? Did he see her? Y/N asked Edward and he smiled and replied,
"I heard everything,"
Y/N eyes widened, has Ed been watching her? There would be no way anybody would know that she had a crush on Roy. But only Edward Elric knew.
"So yeah, you have to trust me," Edward repeated, "I'll be able to protect you."
"W-W-W-What?" Y/N asked, her lip trembling.
"Trust, is needed for that to happen Y/N," Ed stated.
Y/N was staring into his brownish yellow pale eyes, seeing the insanity in him. She had no clue what the hell should she even do.
Little did Y/N know, Ed backed up a little and started laughing more psychotically, and all She did was pushed him to the ground and ran. She could hear the echoes of Ed's laughs as she ran through the area. As Y/N ran, a group of people saw her with her pocketknife and ran after her. They caught her, and knocked Y/N out. Last thing she saw was Edward killing the people with that hatchet and picking her up.

End of Chapter 1.
----------------------------
Yeah! I finished CH 1! Well, more parts to go ;~;. So as you already read, Ed did kill Roy for his love, which is obviously you. This may be a pretty crappy story so far, but I'll do my best of my ability! Thanks for reading! Now get out.

Just Joking! Cya!
- Aiko~chan