Chapter 4: I'll Save You

(This is in only Ed's pov for this chapter. Proceed with caution)
Y/N has disappeared.
Ed heard that she went to Winry's house, but didn't hear that she disappeared on the day she was going to the Rockbell residence. Of course, his reaction took a big hit. But he remembered what Pinako said to him: "I believe Y/N-chan thinks that leaving you alone would calm you down on whatever the situation is. Whatever it is, calm down."
That pissed him off sort of. Y/N wouldn't dare to call him whatever she thinks of him. But Ed had hopes that maybe she is right.
But she's not.
Then, Edward thought, maybe Riza Hawkeye, who just became as the new colonel, caused Y/N's disappearance. She was enraged of Roy's death, sure, but she shouldn't go and take it out on Y/N. At least, that's what little Ed thinks.
After dumping May's corpse into a well, Ed approaches Al, who's expression changed from anger and sadness to shock and horror. He makes that demon smile that's been scarring everyone for life. Al, who appears to be wrapped in some type of cloth, tries to glare at his brother.
"Why?" Al asked. "Why are you doing this?"
"Your damn sin, I told you that," Ed responds.
"Gah! What sin?!" Al snaps.
"Figure it out," Ed briefly replies.
Then, he walks in with something. No, someone. Al's pupils shrink as his eyes widened again.
Riza Hawkeye.
Current colonel Riza Hawkeye, her eyes looked lifeless. Though he was still covered in shock and fear, Al angrily comments, "You sick idiot!"
Ed ignores that.
"What did you do to her?!" Al asks.
"Well, I..."
-Flashback -
"Huh?" Riza wakes up from a rather long nap.
But, it's not a nap.
She was put in a torture room, and was tied up to a chair. She struggles, trying to break free, but the ropes were tied pretty neatly.
"You're finally awake," a voice says.
"Who's there?!" Riza yells.
"Don't you remember?" The voice replies as he reveals himself. "It's me."
The man was short, his hair tied up in a braid, and was wearing a, robe? But as Riza focuses her eyes, she knew who it was.
Edward Elric.
His eyes, were not the same. They were demon eyes, like someone got cursed or something. Riza, who never felt such an emotion, was scared. No, she was horrified because what Ed had right in his hands was a bloody cleaver.
In a glimpse, Ed raises the cleaver and makes the smile again. Riza is startled, not knowing what to do, what to say, nor what to think. She starts to struggle through the ropes again.
"Struggling? There's no need to Colonel. Because in a second, your head will be ripped into two," Ed remarks.
"What is it? Tell me, what did I do?!" Riza replies.
"You. Cursed. My. Y/N." Ed murmured.
"That Y/N?!" Riza started. "There's no way I cursed such a girl!"
"Oh really?" Ed asks, the cleaver still rose up high.
Riza quickly responds with a nod, but as soon as she realized, there's no more hopes. This is how this Hawkeye will die.
"I'll save you, Y/N! Ahahahahahah!!" Ed laughs as he swings the cleaver down, killing Riza.
The first Colonel, Roy Mustang was dead. Now, the new Colonel, Riza Hawkeye was dead.
How beautiful, Ed thought.
-Flashback end-
"You're dumping the Colonel, are you?" Al asks.
"Mhm," Ed replies as he carries the Colonel to the well.
After dumping another corpse, Ed turns to Al. Ed's eyes were blank and he was serious about whatever he was about to say.
"Ten days Al. Ten days to find out your sin," Ed states, "if not done in those ten days, I might as well kill someone else."
"O-Okay," Al responds in a messy manner.
"Good," Ed smiles.
Ed was rather kind of nice there, somehow. Maybe, maybe Ed is cursed? No. He's not. He is insane for Y/N. Y/N meant so much to him, her being disappeared, it's so messed up.
Then, Ed goes back to Al and holds the bars in the cell.
"Al," Ed starts, "I'll tell you your sin."
"Um, okay," Al replies.
Ed grips the bars harder as he speaks.
"You lied that you didn't love Y/N," Ed snaps, "you've been lying this whole time!"
"Eh? Uh, well-"Al responds.
"Admit it dammit!" Ed screams.
"Y-Yes," Al responds, "Y/N and I were closer than ever after Mustang's death."
Ed glares with fury. Those words meant more than anyone could think.
"Lies!" Ed yells. "Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies!"
"I-It's not what it looks like brother! Please I-"
"You have no understanding of this at all!" Ed replies with fury. "Y/N loved you from the start, just like how you loved Y/N from the start."
It was like riding a carousel of hate and agony.
"I did," Al said, "but, I'd be fine if Y/N said no to me! You could've told me if you loved her! Honest!"
"Liaaarrrrrrrrr!" Ed screams in anger. "It's all your fault! You could've saved Y/N back then, but you decide not to!"
"I.."
"Is that loving someone?!" Ed automatically asks.
"N-No.." Al tactfully responded.
"You despise me," Ed replies as he calms down, "you are really such a stupid person than I thought."
Ed releases the bars. Al shivers in fear after what had all happened. Before leaving, Ed says, "If you are innocent, I'll release you, but if you lie; I'll make your torturing the worst one yet."
---
After falling asleep, Ed has this soft nice dream of Y/N as if he's seeing her again.
He was walking outside and stopped by a park, when little kids were chasing each other, fighting over toys, and having fun. Then, he sees Y/N playing with the kids. Ed stared in a surprised manner, realizing Y/N was back. As the little kids ran off and start playing again, Ed approaches Y/N.
"Y/N, you were back," Ed smiles.
Y/N.
Y/N.
Y.../N...
Ed wakes up. Tears were formed at the corners of his eyes, and he starts crying.
"Y-Y/N.."
He says as he sobs quietly to himself.
End of Chapter 4.
-------------------------------
Let's go! Chapter 4 is done! Now, seriously, I need someone to help me decide what happens in Chapter 5. Don't end the story though! Like I said, the story is suppose to be long as I can get.
You've read Chapter 4, a rather emotional chapter at the end, but still! Now, Al may be mentally scarred after this experience now. It's like Ed tortured Al already.
Okay, I'll shut up now. Enjoy! Also, have a great day my lads!
- Yakushini