CHPTER 1:The Move

So we're moving to Florida for dads new job I didn't really mind because I didn't really like this town anyway. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. Hi I'm Mia Jacobs a 17 year old with black neck length hair,brown chingy eyes since I have Asian heritage I was 5'5 pretty tall thanks to my dad.
It was six am in the morning and mom barged into my room and said
"Mia get your behind out of that bed right now we are leaving in an hour" as she opened the curtains the sun came in and burned my eyes
"Mom its toooo early to get uppp" I cried as I got up.
"Just get in that damn shower you stink" she said as she left my room.

Ugggggh. Ok today is the big moov let's find something to wear.

I thought as I got up from my bed.
I went over to my suitcase and took out high waisted shorts,a white tank top and a shirt.
I quickly showered got out put my sports bra and underwear on then I got dressed in my clothing and put my vans on.

I ran downstairs and saw my dad (Adam) and brother (Austin) putting the bags in the trunk of the car.
"Mia get in the car we're leaving now"
My dad said getting in the car.
I quickly jumped in and sat beside my brother "finally. What took you so long " Austin said annoyed.
I whispered in his ear "shut up and deal with it you fucker".
" Mia you shouldn't speak to your older brother that way "
My dad said calmly while driving.
"He is two years older than me it doesn't make a difference"
I said rolling my eyes while Austin just laughed.
The whole ride was spent with me reading my books or listening to music while my brother texted his annoying bitchy girlfriend Alexis.

*skip the car ride*

" kids we're here" dad said happily as he stopped the car.
I jumped out and saw the moving truck pull in. I ran into the house and looked around it was nice. the kitchen was big and I knew mom would like it the lounge looked nice and with a huge tv I looked in front of me and there was a flight of stairs I went up and on my right there was a room I entered it and immediately I fell in love.
It had a seat by the window and I could just picture myself reading at this window
There was a huge bed in the middle of the room and a dresser next to the door it had an amazing toilet and I immediately shouted
"I'M TAKING THIS ROOOM "
everyone shouted back "OK" .
Later on we all got settled in and I was sitting by my window reading a book when I saw a naked body next door .

He was undressing himself and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.
He looked over at me my cheeks turned red and I looked away
He smirked at me then winked and went to the shower

Holy fucking moly I have a hot nextdoor neighbour...

I screamed in my head.
I got up and ran downstairs. mom was putting cookies in a plate.
She turned to me and said "honey please take this over to the family next door "
I looked at her in shock  " w w what why me"
"Just do it ". I grabbed the  plate and went next door.
I knocked twice and waited for someone to open.
When the door opened I almost dropped the plate.
It was the hottie that I saw at the window earlier.
He smirked down at me as I checked out his six pack .
" are you done checking me out"
He said with a smirk on his face .
"...u um ..hi I'm Mia your new neighbour " I said with a nervous smile on my face .
"Hi cutie I'm Gabriel"
He chuckled .
"Gabe who is it honey "
I heard a voice come from inside the house . "its our new neighbours mom" he said back .
A woman in her early forties came from behind the door
"Hi ma'am uh I'm Mia your new neighbour" I said kindly at the pretty women in front of me she looked oddly familiar. I gave her the plate of cookies.
"Hello there dear please call me Vanessa,thank you so much dear for the cookies how about you and your family come over for dinner tonight "

She said sweetly to me .
"Oh thanks we will see you tonight "
She smiled at me while Gabriel just smirked at me.
I quickly said my goodbyes and ran home.
The strange thing is that Gabriel was still standing there shirtless smirking at me .
I went inside and told my mom.
She was so grateful that she didn't have to cook tonight.
Later on we went over and had dinner.
The whole dinner was spent with Gabriel smirking at me and me blushing like a mad woman.
When we got home I couldn't stop thinking about what Gabriel said to me .
"I missed you so much u dont know how long I've been waiting to see you again"
I went to sleep with that  thought on my mind .
And soon the darkness took over me.
......
Hello guys idk if there is anyone reading my book but anyway. I know this chapter is a bit boring.... anywayyyy
What do u think Gabriel meant by that😕
Find out in the next chapter😉
Love ya
P. S Please  comment what you think about the book.
😘