CHAPTER FIVE: Matching besties and sweet moans?

When I woke I didn't even realize it was morning.

I guess we didn't hear the alarm

I tried to get up but I couldn't Gabe's arm was wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Gabe get up I need to pee" I said as I poked him in his cheek he slowly opened his eyes and smiled "well this I can get used to"
I rolled my eyes and smiled at him "just move your arm we need to done for school" before he moved his arm he pulled me closer I could feel his hot breath fan across my neck then he kissed my neck open mouth and before I knew it a moan left my mouth he chuckled and moved his arm.

So I got up ran to the bathroom took a quick and got dressed when I came out he was already showered and dressed.

We went downstairs and ate breakfast my brother came down with bitchy Mac bitch and she glared at me before running out the front door so my parents dont see .
I rolled my eyes and continued eating until my Austin spoke.
"What the fuck is going on here " he said looking down at Gabe's hand on my thigh .
I wanted to punch him in the face he had no right to ask me that after he just slept with that whore .

I turned and faced him angrily
"Its  none of your fucking business you don't have the right to ask me that when he just has his fucking hand on my leg and you are the onejust fucked that slut so I suggest you shut the fuck up" I got up and pulled Gabe with me we got in his car and he asked "hazel babe are you ok"
"I'm fine " I huffed
"Hazel you know he is just being a protective brother right"
He said as he parked the car in  the schools  parking lot .
"Well if he was trying to he protective then he should have left that bitch because she is the only one he should be protecting me from" I said as I slammed his car door and entered the school .

He came running after me "hazel look at me calm down I know your upset but please for me calm down".
God he knew who to calm me down .

I closed my eyes as I felt him place a kiss on my head . I immediately calmed down .

We walked to my locker and saw the girls with their guys.
They came up to us " hey" we all greeted each other with a hug the girls and I were wearing similar outfits so we took a few pics and posted it on Instagram.

"Yo Mia tomorrow there's a party at out house you and Gabe should come"
Oliver said with his arm wrapped around Chelsea's waist  as he played with the hem of her skirt .

I could see Chelsea blushing and I knew something was up Ill ask her in lunch.

"Yeah sure we'll be there"
I said happily as Gabe hugged me from behind Luna called me "psst...are you and Gabe a couple now" she asked and all the girls squirmed Morgie looked at me and said "tell us now " she demanded I looked up at them and said " the truth is I really don't know but yesterday we had this connection.... Ugggh I dont know guys"

"Well then ask him already" Ellen said i looked over to see Gabe talking to the guys and said "I'll ask him after school and I'll text y'all tonight  ok"
They all nodded their heads and we all went to class.

Time flew by and we were sitting in English class when some guy came up to me .
He was tall and cute he had blue guys and looked like he was on the football team.

"So I'm Josh how about I take you out on a date tonight" he said with a smirk on his face in some way it disgusted me.

I was about to say no when Gabe cut me off  "no she wouldn't like to go so leave her the fuck alone" Gabe said angrily .
And the Josh guy smirked and said "oh yeah who do you  think you are speaking for her "
Gabe replied quickly *I'm her boyfriend asshole so move along "

Josh was upset "whatever " he said and flipped him off walking away . after that Gabe was too upset to speak to me so we didn't speak until lunch.

That's it I had enough of this

"Ok Gabe I had enough why won't you speak to me why are you so angry"
He looked at me and his eyes soften
"Hazel I'm sorry I'm just pissed off at that guy ....hazel I know we're not dating or anything but I want to date you will you go out with me on Friday?"
He asked and I was surprised but I smiled and said "I would love to" he was so happy with my response he hugged me and kissed my cheek "you won't regret this I promise you " we chuckled as we walked to the cafeteria .

We met the girls and guys at our lunch table and talked the day away. I had asked Chelsea why she was so happy and she said she would give us the details tomorrow when school ended we all said goodbye and went home.

*Chelsea's POV*

I wasn't sure what was going to happen tonight all I knew is that my parents are out of town and my siblings were at my grandma's house so it was only me and Oli tonight.

We drove to my house he parked his car in the garage
"Babe I'm going to order some Chinese food ok" Oli said taking out his phone I ran upstairs and got into some sweats and a sports bra .
When I came back the food was on the table "wow that was fast " I said sitting down next to him he chuckled and we watched fifty shades of grey while we ate .

After we ate I look over to see Oli looking at me and before I knew it we were upstairs laying on my bed him on top of me

*warning s** ;) scene*

His mouth was on my neck I was breathing heavy he sucked and bit on my neck

I moaned out in pleasure and pulled on his hair he groaned and continued kissing down my neck

"Ugggh oli please take me now "
I moaned out in frustration as he slowly took my bra off.

Before I knew we were both naked and he made love to me while I screamed his name multiple times.
*end of scene*

When we were done I was too tired so he ran a bath for us and carried me bridle style to the bathroom room
We got in the tub and the water soothed my sore body oli took such good care of me.

After we cleaned up he took me back to the room dried my body put underwear on for me and threw his t shir over my body we got under the sheets and I laid on top of him
"Thank you baby i love you " I said yawning he kissed my head "no baby thank you I love you more princess " with that said I fell into a deep slumber . there is going to be a lot to tell the girls tomorrow...

Omggggg Chelsea lost her v card to oli woah I am so happy she is finally a woman lol jkjk ......
I'm legit happy with this chapter this is the last upload for today ... Next chapter will be Ellen's POV Ellen Is goody goody so idk if there will be a scene maybe maybe not comment what u think😘