CHAPTER FOUR:Learning new things

Gabe went into the house and sat down on the couch and started talking to my parents while I went upstairs.
I took my clothes off which left me in my sports bra and my hot pants I went into the bathroom and turned the water on just as I was about to take off my underwear Gabe came in.
"Holy shit uh uh um I.. sorry hazel um your mom told me to come get you they need to talk to you about something"
He stuttered while looking at me from head to toe.
"Oh ok I'll be out in a bit" I said withy flushed cheeks looking down .
He left after looking at me one last time.

Oh shit I can't believe that just happened.....

I took off my underwear and showered quickly and put my adidas sweats and crop.
Then I went downstairs and sat down next to Gabe "honey we need to tell you something "
Dad said and I looked at Gabe.
He smiled at me and nodded then I looked back at the two people in front of me.
Then mom spoke
"Honey you've know Gabe for a long time but you just don't remember him" she stopped for a minute then smiled .she continued "I can remember when u were around 5 and you guys were running around and u came to me and said mommy I love gabeyyy then Gabe came and said that he will marry you one day you guys loved each other so much"then I asked " but why can't I remember him" I looked at him and he gave me a sad smile.
Then dad continued
"Because a week after that he moved to Florida and you didn't take that well you cried for days and one day you were running away from Austin because he asked you if you loved Gabe then you fell down the stairs and hit your head we rushed you to the hospital and you were in a coma for a month Gabe came to see you everyday and when you woke up you didn't remember him we asked the doctor why and he said that Gabe moving away was to painful for you so your mind chose to forget him and bout a year after that you started remembering him slowly and we thought that it was time the two of meet again so we moved here"

It took me a while to process all of what happened my mom said I should go to my room and try to take it all in while she makes dinner.
Gabe came up to my room and sat on my bed while I sat by the window.
Everything came back to me the pain I felt when he left how much I hated him .
I didn't notice I was crying until Gabe rubbed away my tears .
"Why did you leave me Gabe? You said you wouldn't then you did"
I said crying
"Hazel I'm so sorry my dad got a job promotion here so we had to leave "
He said with tears in his eyes .
"Believe me I didn't want to leave "
" why did you leave without saying goodbye "
I cried out with my head on his chest .
"Because I didn't want to see you cry like you are now"
"Hazel please stop crying I hate see you cry"
He said with so much pain and love in his eyes.
He took me to my bed and laid me down under the sheets he got in next to me and laid my head on his chest while I cried he placed a kiss on my head
"I will always love you hazel "
And with that I fell asleep....

Hello every one sorry this chapter is so short my fingers is sore from writing 4 chapters in one day ....
Anywayyyyy I will try and do chapter 5 because I want to know what's going to happene lol even I don't know yet buuuuut
The only thing I do know is that in the next chapter there will be a POV for Chelsea with her bae ... Will it be a steamy POV like Morgie's or not or will it have more steam ...😉😉