CHAPTER THREE

Lunch was almost finish when Gabriel hugged it felt so familiar that when I remembered something
*flashback*

I was 5 years old running in my cousin Elliots back yard him and Austin were chasing me because I splashed them with water .
"Mia get back here "
Elliot screamed after me. I laughed at him and said "nooooo you will never catch me " they laughed and ran after me .
I hid behind a tree then I felt hands wrap themselves around me .
"I got you hazel " he whispered in my ear and I felt shivers go down my back. I giggled at him "no gabeyyyy"

*End of flashback*

Ellen waved her hand in front of me and said "hey Mia you ok you keep zoning out "
I shook my head and smiled at her
"Yeah I'm fine"
Gabriel looked at me as if he knew I just had a flashback he smiled and said "hazel you are so close just try and focus more next time".
Before I could speak Chelsea cut me off
"

guys we should get going "
Everyone got up taking their back packs and we all walked to class Gabriel grab my hand and squeezed it then kissed me on my head I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips there .
"Hey stop kissing guys we got to get to class " oliver said laughing.
Everyone else rushed to class.
The rest of the day went by smoothly other than the fact that my brothers bitchy girlfriend keept glaring at me and my new friends. After school ended Gabriel took me home and I was so glad I didn't have to go with bitchy Mac bitchy .

*Morgie's pov*

After school ended Gabe took Mia home and I was thankful that he did.
I was glad she did go with the she devli.
Sebby took me home after Mia left .

*warning steamy scene*

While we were driving he put his hand on my thigh and he had a smirk on his face
"so babe what you wanna do when we get home "
He asked with a sly smirk on his face so I leaned over and whispered in his ear "anything you want baby" and my lips touching his ear ever softly .
He moaned and I smiled knowing that I affected him .
When we got home he made sure no one was home.
Then he pushed me against the wall and kissed me it was rough yet passionate his lips moved with mine and he bit my bottom lip and I let put a soft moan
Then his licked my top lip asking for access and I granted him what he wanted then hip lips moved from mine and went down to my neck he bit and suck on my neck and i moaned in pleasure

*end of scene*

Then we heard a knock on the door and we pulled apart "babe go upstairs I dont think you would want your parents to see that pretty little mark I made on your neck" he chuckled .
I ran to the mirror to see what he was talking about and when I saw it I hit him and said "how could you give me a love bite" he kept on laughing and told me because it was a sing that I am his .
Then I ran upstairs and got changed into some sweats and a tank top and put my hair in a bun then ran back down to see Seb sitting on my couch watching TV with pizza in his hand .
"Hey babe when did we get pizza?"
I asked sitting next to him.
"I ordered before we left school I knew you would be hungry " he replied and I kissed him on his cheek "aww thanks babe I love you "
He kissed me back and said "I love you more babygirl " .

*Mia's pov*
Gabriel dropped me at home then got out of his car I looked at him weird and asked "what do you think your doing " he just smiled at me and walked into my house...