9

(Soo young POV)
I woke up from my sleep , the bed was soo comfortable making my mood good , its been really long for me to wake up feeling really nice hahaha maybe becoz its my house.

I turn to my other direction and realise there is a guy in my bed , my eye widened and i was so surprise that i fell off the bed .

I look around the surrounding and realise that . This is not my hse , "did....i...jus..t....slept at a guy...hse.." I gulped .

I suddenly remember what happen yesterday .... Oh yea i fainted.. Wait . Why am i not in my school uniform did that guy jus...take off my shirt ?

I was so mad and without second thoughts i grab a pillow and hit him , "yah *hit* neo *hit* byuntae !!!!!" I kept hitting him and he hold the pillow that i was holding and he cursed .

"He is yoongi ?? How did he find me ?" I muttered under my breath .

"Yea im Min Yoongi i found u ." He looked at me while rubbing his bloated cheeks .

"Errr okay... Thank you for saving me i gotta go home now." I said while leaving the hse , stealing his extra slipper .

He was shouting for me but i didnt turn back as i was super embarrassed.

*

Omg luckily today school is 8 am if not im gonna be so late , yea i manage to head back home and change into my uniform and i placed yoongi shirt into a paper bag and bring it to school.

I didnt want ahjusshi to drive me to school anymore since he is alr old and i dont wanna trouble him so i go school alone.

i finally reach school and i still  have sometime time to spare .

I decided to head to the rooftop for some fresh air .

I was hopping up the stair when i bumped into someone shoulder , i slipped and almost topple down the stairs when a pair of strong arm held onto my waist .

He held me close to him and our eye meet , its Jimin i look at him and push him away trying to control my balance .

"No thank you ?" Jimin said folding his arm , "thank you mochi i mean Jimin." I said and did a 90 degree bow running away .

(Jimin's POV)
Oh its that mental girl again , i tried to bump her and she almost roll down the stairs but i managed to grab her by her waist and our eyes met .

Her eyes were so pure and she looks really pretty from that view, i felt that her eyes are telling me something , perhaps her sadness? , the more i look at her face the more i was thinking but then she push me off and tried to control her balance .

Hahaha she look like a little kid hanging on the tight rope , to be honest she is not as crazy as i expected just a little hyper ,maybe i should make friend with her .

"No thank you ?" I said folding my arm , she look at me with her pure eyes "thank you mochi i mean Jimin." She said that while doing a 90 degree bow . She run away .

I look at her back view as she slowly disappear from my view hahaha this girl is really not that bad .

*
(Soo young POV)
Its lunch break and i cant go to the cafeteria because of the previous incident .

Which means that i can not buy my lunch im soo hungry . I stayed in the classroom and everyone went to the cafeteria , i was alone . With my growling stomach .

The classroom door open and i lift my head up to see who was it .

its Jimin.

He came in and sat behind me .

I ignore his presence as i started singing "(if you by bigbang)" and i tap on the table in rhythm of the song .

"Dam u have some nice voice ." I looked back to see Jimin giving me his eye smile .

"Whatever don't talk to me i might turn crazy ." I rolled my eyes at him and turn back looking at the whiteboard.

"U might turn crazy over me ?" Someone whispered in my ear i could feel his breathe hitting my ear giving me chills .

"eww no stop it ,you are making me disgusted I'm having a hangry mood now so shh shh ." I put my finger over my lip signalling him to be quiet .

"Food ?" Jimin tapped on my shoulder and show me a packet of mochi . "My favourite !!!" I shouted looking at the beautiful piece of mochi whoever invented this is a genius .

I stuff the palm size mochi into my mouth hmmm delicious i dont care how bad i look im so hungry , looking at Jimin i smiled thankfully.

"Aigoo 이고 찐자 맛있다 !!! (This is really good) " i look at him and did a thumbs up .

"JIMINNIE JJANG you are my best friend !!!!" I said hugging him .

He smiled and surprisingly he hug me back erm okay thats awkward.

I smiled again doing a brofist with him , "you are really my mochi." Jimin said i didn't understand him so i just laugh and we talk until lunch time is over .
*
*
*
*
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉(edited)🍉🍉🍉🍉