10

"So he kept asking foreigners to say Jiminie pabo ." I bursted into laughter, and hit the table hahahah "taehyung is soo cute hahahaha ." I laugh while holding onto my stomach becoz it hurts .

Jimin stop laughing and at me frowning , "if taehyung is cute then wat abt me ." He folded his arm and look away looking like a 5 year old kid .

"Aigoo 우리가 지민이 괴롭다!!! (Our jimin is cute ) ." I kept repeating the my words and causing him to blush . I pinch his cheek wif my two hand , ahh that soft cheek , how can his face be sooo smooth ?!!!?!

(Jimin's POV)
She pinch my cheek and look at me with those shiny eyes , omg why is my heart pounding soo fast ?? Am i falling for her ?

I push her hand away from pinching my cheeks and slap myself in the face really hard , "Yah! Jimin michyeoso ?? Why did you hit urself ?? ." Soo young shouted and caressed the left side of my cheek .

My face turn really red and its super obvious so i cupped my cheeks and pout my lip .

Soo young smile and pat my head ,"alrite jiminie lunch time is over i dont a high five in my face just for talking with you , oh ya pls pass this to yoongi ." She pass me a bag of clothes
. She quickly push me away and pretend that she doesn't know me .

*
(Soo young POV)
"How nice ! I got a new friend. " i whisper to myself while heading to my locker .

I open my locker and a rubber snake jump out , i picked up the rubber snake and i was fascinated by the snake "wah its soo stretchy hehehe." I giggle while keeping the snake in my locker .

"New friend again . I will call you Snaky." I took the books that i need for my next lesson and head for my class .

(Jung Mi POV)
Omg how didnt she get scared by the snake ?? That mental freak is really crazy .

Urghh im so mad at her ! She think that i didnt see her talking to Jimin ?? "How dare you touch my Jimin !!! You do not touch my bts ." I whispered to myself and clenching my fist .

"Ladies its plan B."
*
*
*
*
*
Heyyy im sorry chapter 10 is soo short as im really busy preparing admin work heheheh thanks for reading thankiewww . BTW I WONT BE POSTING TMR BUT I WILL POST CHAPTER 11&12 the day after tmr 💖💖💖💖🍉🍉🍉🍉