56

*camera rolling*

"Good afternoon this is reporter Lee , we have a top hit viral news about Principal Jung in Jem high school . Did Principal Jung send her daughter to the mental hospital to shut her in?Prinicpal Jung is here to be interview by us ."

"Hi...im prinicpal Jung sorry Soo Young for being such a bad father...caring about my name more than my family...(continue explain about Soo young pass and what he did )

I decided to take her out the hospital as i felt bad as a father i want to redeem my role as a father...

But Soo Young was Jung Mi rival so Jung Mi thought that Soo Young was mental.....

Candidate Gwon is Jung Mi's father so candidate Gwon wants me to remove Soo Young and shift her back to the mental hospital...im sorry for being so childish at this kind of stuff and im sorry for being such a horrible dad..."

(Soo Young's POV)

Tears fall rolling down my cheeks as i heard what Father said on the news...

Yes i called him father now ...he do not cared about his name anymore . He exposed Jung Mi and her Father .

I could see Yoongi hand curling in to a fist and his eye were growling . I kissed him in the cheeks and he looked at me .

"Is okaii don't be mad.." i hugged him so that he can calm down . He smiled at me and hugged me even tighter .

(Jung Gwon Ji's POV)

*ring*

"Hello? Who is this ? " i picked up a unknown number .

"Well hello Principal Jung this is Jung Mi .."

"What do you need" i asked her as i know she is mad.

"You are so dead principal Jung careful ya hahahahha." The evil laughter of her chilled my spine .

What on earth did Soo Young did to Jung Mi's to made her hate her ?
*
*
*
*
To be continued

Sorry guise this chapter there are alot of talking and stuff im sorry