Bon Bon the Birthday Clown

Hey snowflowers I'm back so let's do this !!!

Guys , have you watched the season 2 finale of Star Vs The Forces Of Evil ?

Because I just did and if you haven't yet I suggest you to leave because this contains

Major SPOILERS !!!!!!!!

I'm warning you right now if you don't want the episode to be spoiled please leave now !

Okay now that that's done.

Let's get down to business.

First of all I almost cried.

The main reason is because of the look on Star's face when she saw Jackie and Marco together.

That look of hurt and pain just ... Shot me in the heart.

It just hurts y'know, if you guys ever had a crush you would know how much it actually hurts to see your crush with the person he actually likes

As for me I always have these best friends who happen to be boys and they also seem to become my best friend or 'brothers ' , they take me as this little sister that they can seek out when they have problems with their girlfriends.

And I'm going to admit that I had this best friend and I really liked him.

And whenever he was around girls or whatever it kinda pained me to see that.

But I'm not gonna lie it turned out okay because he actually liked me.

Other than that I used to have a crush on this guy who I knew.

He was like friendly and cool but then one day I found out that he had a girlfriend.

I of course immediately told my friends to stop talking about him and I tried to get over him - which I did-

But that's not the point !

The point is that I know how Star feels and it sucks !