I'm a freak? [[EDITED]]

Hia guyzz hope you liked the twist :3 hehe lets see what happens this chapter ~Enjoy

(Alexs POV)

I woke up with the sun in my face and a strange warmth that seemed so familiar. I looked up and saw Kyo's face. I smiled but stayed still knowing how he was when woken up. I haven't seen Kyo since I was six and he was seven. I smiled at the memories we shared.

(Flashback)

"Nobody wants you. You're worthless." One of my bullies shouted, kicking at my stomach.

"L-leave me alone!" I stuttered, trying to cover my face from being hit.

"Nobody cares about you, you need to die" Another shouted, punching my back.

"I believe she said to leave her alone," Said a voice that was both stern yet comforting.

"Get out of here! Nobody cares about her." The first one growled, turning to the sorce of the voice.

"You're wrong, obviously someone cares about her if you'd open you eyes," He snarled.

"Shut up before we get you too"

"Well leave her alone before I get my dad to destroy your dads company." He said darkly "Come on Allie."

"o-oka-ay" I trudged slowly over to the boy, following behind him trying not cry any harder than I was.

"Are you okay?" He asked once we were away from them.

"I-im f-fine Kyo" I answered as usual.

"Don't lie to me, idiot." I gasped in surprised when he hugged me.

"Th-thank you so much Kyo," I sobbed harder into his chest.

(end flashback)

"What are you smiling about?" Asked a sleepy Kyo.

"Nothing," I giggled, hiding my face in his chest.

"Are you lying?"

"Mayyyybeeeee,"

"Tell me then come o,n"

"Its nothing Kyo really,"

"Allieeeeee!" 

"Fine I was thinking about our memories together,"

"Gosh do I miss those days."

"Me too."

"Master Kyoya you have visiters." a maid said peeking in the door, looking afraid to come in.

"Really? Alright I'll be out in a moment," he sighed knowing who it was.

"Host club?" I asked.

"Host club," He confirmed.

"Want me to get them out?" I smirked.

"No Allie, you can't scare them yet, Save that for later."

"Awww your no fun!!"

(Kyoyas POV)

"Awww your no fun," Allie pouted cutely.

"Oh well come on lets get up." I said sitting up, reaching for my glasses.

"Gahh no im staying in bed!!" She said covering her face with a pillow.

"Come on Allie."

"Nope cant make me,"