He Wants the Girl he Broke

A.N. A new part haha hope you enjoy!!

IF YOU HAVE IDEAS SEND THEM TO ME! Okay here we go!

Beau's P.O.V

I remember passing her every day in the quad as she laughed with her friends and I laughed with mine. I had broken her heart plenty of times before, yet I never intended to. She just fell in love with me to fast and didn't know that I couldn't fall. Her friends hated me all except one who knew that I couldn't stay away from her best friend. As my friends tempted me with a party Saturday night I nodded along now somehow worried that I could not see Anastasia anymore.

"Beau you okay?" jack said mid laughter

"hah yeah why wouldn't I be, let's go we have a test" I said laughing at him washing her away form my thoughts

As we were entering class, Jack and I saw Melissa and looked at each other and could not contain our laughter. She was not fooling us with the innocent act. She had sent both of us nudes thousands of times and she was pretending to be a good girl. I hate girls who cloud who they really are.

I sat down and read the first question of my test and immediately whispered 'fuck'. I heard a heavenly giggle across the room and glanced away from the sheet that would kill and I was healed. She sat there looking so focused, I couldn't help but stare as a girl in front of her made her laugh softly. As she shook her head subtly, her chocolate waves fell into a place that defined her face.

"FUCK" I said aloud and everyone turned to me

"Something you'd like to share with the class Mr. Grayson?" Mrs. Winter spit out as she glared down at me through her smudged spectacles

"Not at the moment, sorry" I chuckled earning another glare and I immediately got back to work.

This was bad I could not even think of Anastasia in an emotional way. Not after what happened. I will not let that happen to me again. Her body is all I care about. I looked up to see her glance at me with confusion and then glare as she caught my glance. I made myself look confused knowing perfectly well why she felt that way.

Anastasia's P.O.V

As I caught his stare I glared with what my friends called the death glare. Hah he deserved that and more. Although he broke my heart more than twice, I always let him come back for some odd reason. I was not mad at him and it hurt me to still want him. I knew all he care about was my body and it will always just be that.

"Mrs. Winter may I use the restroom?" I asked as I finished my test and gave it to her carefully not to drop my extra papers

"Go ahead dear" Mrs. Winter smiled at me and put my test on her desk and sat back down to her computer to cloud her image of the class and talk to her 'lover' who she has never met. I giggled to myself as I left the room and glanced back seeing him get up smirking at his friends. Outside the room leaves were falling and turning red. Letting the colors soak into my memory as I walked to the commons was more enjoyable than sitting in that classroom.

"I've been here all night

I've been here all day

And boy, got me walkin' side to side" I sang swinging my hips slightly walking into the bathroom

I walked out singing it and danced a little and drank some water. Clapping echoed through the commons and I froze in place as my cheeks heated to 100degrees.

"Dance on me like that babe" Beau said jumping off the bench and looking me up and down

I was in light skinny jeans, hightop converse and a black sweater with a black bandeau. I guess I look okay, I scoffed glaring at him. But in my head I was already kissing him. I groaned and walked to him.