The Emo and Her Bully

A.N. Hey I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a very long time! I will try and update more and as much as I can!

Violet's P.O.V

"Lila!!" I yelled down the hallway as my friend came running towards me. Lila and I had been friends since the very first day of school in kindergarden. Of course then we didn't have black and blue hair or some tattoos, or earpiercings. I know when you hear the word emo you think 'oh they must cut themselves blah blah blah'... we've never cut ourselves....I just like this look and it suits me.

"Hey Violet guess who.." she was cut off bye a huge arm slamming me against the lockers.

"Oh hi Jai" I spit with sarcasm

"How's your day been so far emo? Cut yourself this morning?" Jai laughed and so did his friends. He realeased his arm and I walked off with Lila.

"You have to tell someone about this Vi he is doing this non stop! Please tell someone! I mean just last week he gave you a black eye!!" she pleaded

"Lila I can take care of myself I am fine and he didn't give me a black eye...." I sighed and walked into English with Lila. I sat down and starting writing down what was on the board.

"LILA!!!! LOOK AT THE BOARD" I whisper yelled to her

She read it and her eyes went as wide as plates!

"WHY IS HE DOING THIS!!! HE KNOWS WE DON'T GET ALONG WITH THEM!" she whispe yelled back.

The teacher started reading names out for partners. Yes you heard me partners! We're doing a project and guess who my partner is...Jai.

"...Lila~Tanner(jai's friend).... Violet~Jai. etc. Those will be your partners for this project I expect to see it on my desk by the end of this week no later." the teacher said and went back to working everyone went with they're partner...but Tanner and Jai weren't here. Lila and I walked up to the Mr. Lancings(the teacher) desk and cleared our throats.

"Mr. Lancing...our partners are not here at the moment what should we do?" we asked at the same time

Mr. Lancing looked up and smiled then said calmly.

"Tanner and Jai are in detention...you may go if you like or you can stay here...if you go I will give you a slip to hand to the teacher telling her I gave you permission and to not put anything on your record!" He said and pulled out the slips

"Yes thank you sir!" we both said

We were his favorite students considering we got the top grades in his class...we actually got all the top grades in the classes! We took the slips and headed for the detention room.

"Have you ever been here before?" Lila asked

"If I had you would know....and we probably would've been put in together" I said

"That is so true!" she said and we giggled

We walked into the room and imediatley had all eyes on us...they were all guys. I saw Jai and Tanner looking and smirking. We handed the slips to the teacher and he nodded and put them in his desk.

"I really don't want to sit next to Jai!!!" I whispered to Lila

"Same here!" she whispered back

"See you in heaven!!" I said and we giggled making all the boys look back at us.

We started walking and I saw a seat alone...but I can't sit there...I have to sit near the devil himself. Lila and I looked at eachother and nodded then walked to the back of the room where Jai and Tanner were. They looked surprised that we were choosing to sit by them. I walked past a group of guys and one grabbed my hand.