The British Boy and the Brown Eyed Girl

A.N Wow I am actually getting reads thanks guys!!! I hope you like them! I will update MMUR tomorrow after my first school day....which I am not that excited about...Ok Enjoy!!

Skander's P.O.V

"Sky get up or you're going to be late for school!" I heard my mum yell from downstairs

"I'M UP!" I yelled back, sliding slowly out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 

"I look like I just died!" I said chuckling to myself. I got in the shower and washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked into my closet and picked out low rise blue jeans and a black t shirt. I ran my fingers through my hair a couple times and I was good. I hope the girls don't go insane, becasue at the last school they did, oh by the way if you don't know already I am british and proud! I was born and raised in Bristol, England till I was 12 then we moved to Colorado, then my parents split up becasue my dad cheated on my mum, so me and my mum moved to Grants Pass, Oregon. 

"Mum I will take my bike to school today! Bye love you!" I yelled heading out of the door toward my green Kawasaki street bike. 

I drove into the parking lot sadly getting everyone's attention, I noticed the typical cliques, Jocks/Cheerleaders, Goths, Asians, geeks, and the normal kids and then I saw a group of people laughing not paying attention to me. I walked thorugh the front door and walked to the office. 

"Hello I'm Skander Underwood! I'm the new student may I please have my schedule?" I asked the old woman

"Of course dear! Would you like help around! One of the student can show you... Oh Hazel! Dear can you show our new student around....Thank you dear!" The old woman said to a beautiful girl with long brown and and chocolate eyes. 

"Sure! Hey I'm Hazel....you already new that, anyway what's your name?" She asked. Her voice was beautiful!

"Skander! Nice to meet you!' I said kissing her hand. She blushed and pulled away. She is so cute I just hope I'm not to forward...

'Can I see your schedule?" 

"Yeah sure here..." I said handing her my schedule. She looked it over and gave it back.

"Well you have most classes with me! So just follow me and then the ones you don't have with me I will show you where to go!" she said looking at me smiling

I walked into class and tried sneaking to my seat but the teacher caught me.

"Ah! You must be the new student! please come and introduce yourself to the class!" She said cheerily 

"Well my name is Skander...and I like...pie!" I said awkwardly 

I heard a cute laugh and looked that way to see Hazel giggling. When she saw me looking at her she blushed and looked down. I walked to the seat behind her and sat down. I saw the girl next to her whisper something in her ear that made her look back at me. She blushed and looked back to the front.  

Hazel's P.O.V

He saw me looking at him and I blushed and looked back toward the front.

"You look cute when you blush!" he whispered in my ear, He leaned back at sat back in his chair smirking.

"He totally likes you Hazel!!" My friend Abbigal squealed

"No he doesn't...that's silly" I said blushing

When class was over I got up and tried to walk out but a hand pulled me back. I was pulled agains't a rock hard chest. I slowly turned around and see Skander smirking down at me. I went on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. He blushed and leaned down I stepped up and put my lips on his, the kiss started to get more passionate and He slid his tongue on my bottom lip, I kept my lips shut and he smiled, then he picked me up holding my butt and I gasped looking down. 

"Don't do that!" I said blushing

"I'm sorry!" he said pushing my head up with his finger. I kissed him again, this time it was sweet and passionate. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"I'm so glad I met you!" he said in his sexy british accent

"You have no idea!" I whispered and put my lips on his again and he immediatley kissed back.

A.N. Thanks for reading i hope you guys liked it anyway... I will make more if you want me too! Ok Bye Readers!!