Chapter 3💎

Zyu's POV
Finally, today's Thursday, the first week of school is almost over and I get to work today instead of detention! When I got to school I noticed a boy with glasses standing in front of the school, he looked like he was new. I just walked passed him like the other students, I didn't really care of his impression of me. Walking, I headed to my locker to grab my stuff for Math and English. Ugh, I hope my two morning classes get changed next trimester. My two morning classes just ended and I'm heading to Dance.
Our assignment was to create a dance to a song of our choice or a song we composed. We have a month to complete it. Most do the students groaned and complained. I ignored it and just worked on my assignment. The song I picked for my dance is Forever Young by GOT7. While she was explaining our assignment within the next month, she said we could pair up with a partner; I chose not to since I don't really know anyone, I work better by myself, and to be honest, I don't really like the kids in my class.
Class just finished and I headed to the rooftop, I didn't feel like having lunch. Staring at the clear sky, my heart ached. I started getting memories from when I was younger, when my parents were still together. We use to go on a picnic every summer weekend and stare at the clouds, pointing out what they looked like. A tear slipped out of my eye. My tears started rolling down my cheeks, uncontrollably, my thoughts wouldn't stop thinking about the past.
I can't hold in my tears any longer, I've kept them to myself so long. Few moments later, I felt two arms wrap around me. Tilting my head, I tried to look at the person hugging me, but my tears were covering my vision and they wore a hoodie to cover up their face. "Just let it all out, you don't have to keep them all to yourself anymore", the person said softly. The only person that has seen this side of me is best friend. I didn't care, I let it all out, I couldn't keep it in any longer, everything was too much for me to handle, I've been strong for too long. There are times I'm not strong. A hug and a shoulder to cry on is something everyone needs once in a while.
???'s POV
While I was sitting on the rooftop, I started hearing someone crying. I walked over to see who it was and to my surprise, it was a girl. "____, I wish you were here", I heard her mumble in between her sobs, she said a name, but I didn't hear it clearly. That stabbed me, I wanted to give her a hug. It's not that I didn't get to see her face, my weakness is when a girl cries. I wrapped my arms around her gently, I leaned her head against my chest and whispered, "Just let it all out, you don't have to keep it all to yourself anymore."
She started to let all her feelings out at that moment. That made me feel hurt, seeing her cry like that. No one should have to hold in their feelings.
Zyu's POV
My shoulders felt lighter and I felt better after that. I'm really thankful that person was there, most people would've probably ignored me and walked away. "Thanks", I said to the person. I wasn't sure if it was a boy or a girl that let me cry one their shoulder but hearing their voice earlier and now, I think it was a boy.
"You're welcome, I'm usually up here. Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, a hug, or someone to talk to, I'm here", he replied.
"You wanna get some ice cream to cheer up? My treat."
"Sure and thanks for being there. I owe you", I answered.
When I saw his face, my head started hurting horribly and I felt dizzy. I felt lightheaded and I heard him call my name before I blacked out.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
Dun, dun, dun, cliffhanger! Who do you think he is? Sorry that this chapter didn't have as many words as Chapter One and Two. Also sorry that I didn't update for awhile, I've been stressed out because of school lately and my internet at home has been down for awhile. I might be on a break for about 2-3 weeks because winter break is coming up and I'll be with my family most of the time. But I will try my best to update whenever I have time. Thanks for reading and I hope you like it!