Chapter 7💎

Zyu's POV
OMG, it's Wonwoo! I ran to him, jumped up and hugged him. Wonnie hugged me back, I miss him so much! People were looking at us, but I don't care.
"Calm down Minnie, I miss you too."
I jumped off of him and went back to my spot. They all smiled and started bombard me with a bunch of questions.
"OMG!"
"I ship it!"
"Have you two dated?"
"Wonwoo is my bestie!"
"Calm down, let them speak," Hoshi shouted in a clear voice.
"Wonnie, Soonie, and I are childhood friends, and Wonnie was my only bestfriend before he moved; and we are just really close friends. Also, Mingyu, Wonnie is my bestie."
"Really, we even have a nickname, Meanie. Wonwoo often wears a beanie and my name starts with a M."
"We have on too, I'm Minnie, Wonwoo is Wonnie and together we are the Ice Queen and King!"
Before Wonwoo could speak, Soonyoung did for him, "Stop arguing, Wonwoo are both of your besties, now let's go get our lunch. They all laughed and we went to wait in the lunch line. When I walked back to our table, I glanced over at Somi and she was giving me a death glare. I bet she wouldn't dare come over to this table since there are 12 boys sitting with me.
"Hey Zyu, can my friends and I sit with you?" Taehyung asked.
I looked at Seungcheol and Soonyoung for their approval and they both said sure.
"Thanks Zyu," They all sat down with us and began introducing themselves.
"Hello, I'm Park Jimin."
"Hey, Suga or Min Yoongi is the name."
"I'm Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you," He introduced himself in English.
"Nice to meet you too, Namjoon-ssi," I said in English.
"I'm Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin."
"What's popping? I'm Jeon Jungkook."
"I'm your hope, Jung Hoseok."
We continued talking until lunch was over and we walked to our classes. I walked with Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Jungkook to Dance.
"Are you two now partners?" I asked Mingyu and Jungkook.
"Yup, we are besties, but I'm still Wonwoo's bestie." Okay then.
The teacher introduced Wonwoo to the class and asked him some questions.
"You have a week to make your own dance with or without a partner, that's your choice, and I will be seeing your potential and grade you."
"Do you have a partner Minnie? If you don't, can I be your partner?"
"Sure. "
"Okay, what song should we do?"
"I already picked a song, but I'm not sure how we can do a partner dance with it, so.."
"How about we do an English song?"
"Okay, call! How about Michael Jackson?"
"Which song by him though? Did you know that Chan's role model is Michael Jackson?"
"I didn't know that, cool. How about Love Never Felt So Good?"
"Sure, let's listen to the song first and then make a dance." I just nodded in response, plugged in my earbuds, and turned on the song.
50 Minutes Later
"Ding Ding Ding Ding," The bell rang.
"Yes, we finished! Now all we need to do is practice." I said.
Wonwoo suggested, "Should we show the others?"
"Yeah, but when?"
"After school? We can ask the others during Study Hall, which is next right?"
"Yup and okay."
Mingyu and Jungkook walked over to us and asked, "What song are you guys doing and have you finished?"
"Yup, we are doing Love Never Felt So Good by Michael Jackson. Do you two have time after school?"
"We do, why?"
"We were wondering if we coiuld show you guys after school. Jungkook, can you ask your hyungs if they have time?"
"Okay."
"I'm going to the restroom, meet you back here."
"Got it." I walked to the restroom and opened the door. Somi and her friends were leaning against the wall the two of them were blocking the door. Uh oh, this is gonna be ugly.
Somi grabbed my hair, "Haven't I already warned you to stay away from Mingyu?"
I know I'm about to say something that is going to make her more mad but, "You never said anything about staying away from Mingyu."
"Oh that's it! Keep it down, but girls."
They came charging at me, yelling things like you better not come near Taehyung and Vernon is mine. Somi let go of my hair, took a bucket of water and splashed it at me. She's dead, I thought, but right before I was getting ready to fight back, the door bursted open.
Jungkook's POV
"Why is Zyu taking so long, I'm going to wait for her okay?" I asked the others.
They nodded and I walked over to the restrooms. I bent down to drink from the water fountain then I heard some racket in the girls restroom. Is there a fight in there? I barged the door open and saw Somi and her friends fighting with Zyu.
"Stop it! Go to your classes before I tell the teacher. " I exclaimed, making them stop and scurry back to their classrooms.
"You okay Zyu?"
"Yeah," She said while looking at her current state in the mirror. I took out my handkerchief, walked behind her and helped her dry her hair.
"Thanks, I owe you one. Also, can you not tell Soonie oppa, and the others?"
"It's fine. But who's Soonie oppa?"
"Hoshi, he's my brother."
"I never knew Hoshi and you were siblings. Also why does Wonwoo call you Minnie when your name is Zyu?" Zyu started telling me the whole story about how her name was changed and how Soonyoung reunited with her.
"Also, okay, I won't tell the others. Should I keep the story about your name a secret too?"
"I prefer you do."
"Got it."
I took off my jacket and placed it over her
shoulders since her shirt was also wet and see through. We both walked back Mingyu and Wonwoo.
"Minnie, what happened to your hair and shirt?!"
"I was using the water fountain and this happened," she lied.
"Minnie, tell me the truth, I know you're lying."
She looked shocked but then gave in and told them. "Please don't tell Soonyoung and the others, he'll kill me and I don't want any of you guys to get involved in this drama."
"Okay, we respect your decision, but don't ever try to lie to me again."
"Okay, Wonnie, let's get going, we can use the practice room. Can you guys bring the others? Please and thank you." Zyu said and then walked off arm-in-arm with Wonwoo.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this chapter!
QOTD: Wonwoo X Zyu or Jungkook X Zyu?