chapter 1: high school

LIZA'S POV:
today was the first day of high school.
i've been dreading this day for too long now. today's the day where i suffer with multiple teenagers who judge you for no reason. yay, fun.
i got up at 3:26 am. i was exhausted, but i couldn't fall asleep. there was something on my mind that i couldn't get out of my head.
i checked my phone and i realized gabbie texted me about 3 minutes ago.
i turned on my lights and i facetimed gabbie.
she accepted the call.
"hey liza, are you excited for today?!" gabbie asks, cheerfully.
i roll my eyes.
"oh yeah, totally" i say, sarcastically
"oh come on liza, you're better then that. maybe you'll find a cute boy and date him" gabbie says, while winking multiple times.
i chuckle.
"i'd rather focus on my grades then a boyfriend, gabbie. i don't need a boy to make me happy" i say, as gabbie secretly holds in her contagious laugh.
"alright then.." gabbie says in a high pitched tone.
"shut up gabbie" i say, chuckling. "go to bed!!"
as gabbie was about to say another word, i hung up on her and burst out laughing.
~ 7:30 am ~
everyone was huddling around each other, i swear over 340 students got lost already.
i found gabbie while she was talking with carly and erin.
"gabbie!! carly!! erin!!" i yell out
they all spotted me and ran towards me.
"hey liza, i bought you a latte" gabbie says
she handed me the latte and smiled big.
"so how was your guys' summer? i missed you all so much!" i say
"we facetime every single day liza" carly adds, with a little chuckle.
we all burst out laughing.
i then felt a hard push, which made me drop my latte on to my white designer shirt.
we all gasped.
"what the fuck?!" i yelled out.
i looked up at saw a boy wearing a beanie with light brown eyes, dark brown hair, and wore a black t-shirt with some jeans.
jesus christ, he was so hot.
i stared blankly at him. he was so cute, i swear.
"oh my gosh, i am so sorry! here let me help!" the boy started wiping my shirt with a napkin and picked up the latte cup.
i was so nervous to even communicate properly.
"i-it's alright..." i stutter
the boy walks away with a handful of books and binders, as he gave me a little wave.
i turned around to gabbie, carly, and erin.
they all had their mouth's wide open.
i stared, confused.
"LIZA, DID YOU NOT SEE WHAT HAPPENED?!" erin screams
i was confused
"i dropped my latte...?" i add
"NO, DAVID DOBRIK TALKED TO YOU!!" carly shouts
'david dobrik'?
who's that?
i stood there staring with a look on my face that just spoke out "confusion"
"who?" i ask
"he's the cutest boy in the school liza, do you not realize THAT THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!" gabbie shouts
well he was pretty cute.
he also was really nice.
am i falling for him...?