Vampires

(Available Spots: 2)

Life Status: Undead

Physical Attributes: The distinctive characteristics of vampires are their pale skin, and their fangs instead of canine teeth. Their eyes are either black, red, or white. They only bleed if they have recently fed.

Survival Needs: Vampires survive by drinking the blood of the living (humans and werewolves). They sleep during the day.
Vampires can go up to a month without feeding; any longer and they will become comatose. The longer they go without food, the weaker they become. Likewise, the more often they eat, the stronger they are physically.

Strengths and Weaknesses: Since they are undead, vampires are immune to diseases and wounds, although they still feel pain.
Vampires have incredible tracking abilities: once they have tasted blood (whether it's animal, human, etc.,) they can track that being's scent anywhere.
Vampires cannot tolerate sunlight; exposure to it gives them severe burns though it will not kill them.
The only way to kill a vampire is by a wooden stake through the heart.

Society: Currently vampires have taken abode in the remnants of what used to be a large city, taking advantage of underground complexes like subways. There are also smaller groups who live in underground caves or bomb shelters.
Their society is ruled by a monarch. The title is passed down through blood, meaning that either the monarch's child will take the throne, or if the monarch is childless, he or she will choose a human to turn who will become the next ruler. The current monarch is Queen Layla.
As the victors of the last Endgame, the vampires created a law requiring that were provided a certain number of werewolves and humans as slaves from which to feed. (The enslavement of the Living by vampires is something that has occurred on and off for as long as the Endgame has existed.)

Other: The child of a vampire will also be a vampire.
To turn a human to a vampire, the human must be drunk almost to the point of death. It is a risky and painful process. Only one in ten attempts are successful. The rest end in death.