#1. Welcome to Hochberg Hospital

Hochberg Hospital, a great, grey brick building. Towering above all the buildings in Mülheim. The hospital, famous for its medical research labs, stands proudly in the busy city.

The hospital is kept in pristine conditions, the hallways all painted milky-white, pure and innocent. Every single room is kept spotless. People say it all brings comfort to those who stay or go there. The staff there are also pleasant, kind and buoyant. It seems that this hospital is perfect. Anyone would agree.
But all this is just the view of the public, the people who come and go, those who see the good side.

Ha, for all they know all this could just be an act. A simple act that makes one think differently, a lie. It's like an illusion. An illusion that makes you wonder for a while. Of course no one really wonders what goes on when no one is around, because its just simply perceived as a perfect place, some would say, too perfect.
Of course this is a hospital, a place where people help others, It's a place of great importance for the whole of Mülheim, hundreds of people get cured here every year. And this hospital has only been around for 2 decades, quite astounding if you ask me.
The research labs, ah. They aid so many other hospitals in the whole of Europe. However most of the research doesn't get revealed to the public.

And now for the CEO of the hospital, Mr Edward Hochberg. Yes Hochberg. His father had founded this hospital 2 decades ago and now Edward has taken over and is in charge of everything that goes on within the walls of this proud building. He has only been the CEO for about 6 years, but has already had a big impact on the hospital.

People say that money makes the world go round. To some extent that's true and Mr Hochberg is a fine gentleman, however his acquisitiveness can get the better of him sometimes.

But he means well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to my new book.

I've got a few chapter ready now and I will gradually update them. And they are longer than just 300 words!

I hope you enjoy them, please do comment I love hearing your opinions and of course vote!!

See ya!