Chapter 7

⠀⠀⠀“What do you think you're doing right now?” A familiar voice speak and you turn around only to widened your eyes.

⠀⠀⠀“O-oppa.. It's not like what you think.” you surprised as you saw Minjae looking at you with a very scary expression.

⠀⠀⠀“I know what I see, Minji.” He reply coldly and stare at Taehyung who already stood up. “And stop what are you trying to do. You might fool her but you can't fool me. Stay away from her!” Minjae said directly to Taehyung surprised you.

⠀⠀⠀“O-oppa... what are you saying?!” you asked but he didn't spare you a glance.

⠀⠀⠀“I will do what I want to do and it's none of your business.” you heard Taehyung said and turn to him to only found him smirking.

Before you can say anything, Minjae was dragging you out from his room and makes sure you get in his car before he drove away. You were asking him to let you go since he was still holding your wrist tight, but he didn't burden and until both of you get in his car. He looks mad and you were mad too of how he treat you. So none of you saying anything on the way home.

Once you arrive back at home, you go straight to your room and about to lock it since you know Minjae was behind you, but you're too late. He held your door and get in before you lock it.

⠀⠀⠀“Now, you're mad at me?” He asked, calmer than before.

⠀⠀⠀“You don't even give me chance to explain and just burst out your anger on me, what you expect?” you scoff as you sat on the edge of your bed, holding your reddened wrist with your other hand.

⠀⠀⠀“Sigh. I'm sorry, did it still hurt?” He approach you, kneel down and check your wrist.

⠀⠀⠀“How could you find me?”

⠀⠀⠀“I have my own way and that's not important. What important is please stay away from him, can you?” He reply as he held both of you hand, pleading you but you were confused.

⠀⠀⠀“Stay away? From him? Why? He's my boss, my friend. What he did wrong to you? If it's about what happened just now, I told you it's not like what you see, I was-”

⠀⠀⠀“No, it's not like that, Minji. Listen, he's not a good guy. Trust me.”

⠀⠀⠀“No, you listen to me. He's not a bad guy. I know it.”

⠀Meanwhile,...

⠀⠀⠀“I got a good news for you.” He chuckles as he lay on his bed.

⠀⠀⠀“What is it? It's better really good. You're taking my sleeping time by now.”

⠀⠀⠀“Aish, you know? Just awhile ago, Minjae just barged in my house and my room to be exact when Minji was on the top of me. Can you imagine how mad he was?” He laugh holding his tummy.

⠀⠀⠀“Oh, Tae.... that was a really good news. Keep up with the good work.”

⠀⠀⠀“Of course. She's slowly fall for me for sure.”

⠀⠀⠀“Great. I know I can count on you.”

⠀⠀⠀“But Heeyoung, don't you feel jealous over what I just told you?” he asked and she let out a fake laugh.

⠀⠀⠀“Why should I? I believe you won't fall for that girl because you're loyal to me. You're so important to me, Tae.”

⠀⠀⠀“Umm.. I see.”

⠀⠀⠀“Cheer up, baby. Let's meet again tomorrow. Good night. Dream of me.” With that she hung up leaving the guy who let out a sigh.

⠀⠀⠀“When will I become more than important to you??” He muttered before drift off to sleep.