Flashback 26

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine

One day on my way to class,attender called me and said "dean is calling you". I went to the principle office and knocked on his door. I went to his room and I stood there . I greeted him "good morning" and dean greeted me.

Dean talked to me and said " if you have any problem you may approach me and if you want guidelines, the faculty here are very friendly don't hesitate to ask them" and assured me with smile.

I nodded and took leave from there. I went straight to my class. The classes are progressing one after the other classes.

We have a notice that "Tomorrow we have freshers party. The entire point of holding a Fresher's party is to allow the juniors to create a rapport with each other and their seniors."

All were excite for this party for tomorrow evening. Suddenly the class transformed into fish market and the rest of the one class we bunk the college. It is the 1st bunk and don't know whats the reason behind to bunk. Some students who are high range people grouped in one gang and demanding others to bunk the class. I don't want to involve I them,so I and Rahul silently came out of the class.

Today we don't have classes just to interact with seniors and new friends. Firstly ,they performed some classical dance I don't know the background song. After that our seniors performing some pep number songs. I still don't know why they are cheering and encouraging. My ears are piercing with their loud voice and their whistles. I turned to my other side " oh god Rahul too joined with them" I murmured . after sitting like a gum on a chair , I stood up to leave the auditorium. Rahul hold my hand and said" sit! Now they will distribute the food items. We will take these and then we can leave" pleading with his eyes.

"How can I say when he asks me like that?" I nodded and sat .

One day, I went to canteen along with Rahul. Some seniors are striking near the canteen. The canteen was closed.The owner of the canteen is talking to dean. Slowly a crowd formed near the canteen. The seniors are demanding " why food prices are so high?". Its not a big deal for me to spend money,but witnessing the scene my heart squeezed like some people may not able to afford the price for food. There is no restaurants near our university. This is discussion will not end today ,so we went back to class.

He opened his lunch box and offered me to eat. I reluctantly said "no,you carry on".

He said " I might me poor but my heart is rich".

I am astonished his behaviour and his attitude. "He is an architectural gem person " I thought. We both shared the food,even though it is spicy I managed to eat and made me eat by him.

He shook me with his elbow and I came back to my thoughts. The seniors announced that now we will announce who is miss ece ?

All the girls were looking themselves and again at stage. They called a girl who is wearing a yellow colored dress. They gave this title to her.

Again from boys side they called who wears "blue colored shirt".they gave him as mr.ece

I asked Rahul " how they selected ?"

"Who ever wear completely yellow, they gave the title" Rahul said

" if she not,then what they will do?" I asked silly question.

" senoiors explained that "they will pick random color from box and who wore the same color ,they will give this titles. where were you?" Rahul translated and the last part is questioned me.

I nodded negative and looked at the stage. Some of our seniors are interacted with us and they are friendly nature and genuine smile on their face. Finally we took the food box and a cd of programming languages which are gifted us by our seniors.

( It is very good idea to help the students and easy to learn through cd)

I bid bye to my friends and left to home. I came to my home and rested my head on sofa and looking at the celing.

Mohan uncle came and greeted me. I stood and greeted him .

" how is your college jones?" uncle asked

" good uncle" I replied.

" okay ! I am leaving . if you want any thing you can ask me" uncle said

"thanks uncle but no thanks! You arranged all the necessary things which I wanted . I don't want to trouble you" I said while scratching my neck.

"don't ever say, you are also like my son. If my son wants,I can fulfil "uncle said (referring me).

" uncle ! can you take me to .....HALEEM shop" I asked feeling awkward myself like I asked to buy me an eraser.

" I thought you forgot and also me" uncle said and shocked me hearing this.

"why made you think like that?" I wondered.

" when you stepped india, you didn't even talk to me. I thought you forgot me" uncle reasoned.

"ohh !its not that,I am just angry on my dad and thought you also believed. Do you believe that I am with a he cutoff me and said " I trust you my boy. I know what you are and I don't believe those crap shit things"

I have got some relieved to my body and thought no one will believe me.

" how can I decline when you asked me?" Uncle said.

We went on empty roads as it past 1'o clock. I am driving and he is giving me the directions.

When I am 10, I came to India along with family. like this year also he took me out at night. I am cheering him to drive speed, he drove and am continuously chattering about my school and friends.

I have a special bond with him. When ever he is free, he used to take me a long drive at night. He is very special person to me.
------------------------------
Comment and vote!!!!!