Running.

As the windows and doors splatter aroun us I quickly grab Jeong and gets down on the floors. "What the hell..." I quitely say as I grab Jeongs hand and stands up. I can see the guys around me grabbing their guns and quickly stands up and aim against the windows and doors. We can't see anyone, so what the hell just happened... We slowly starts to walk towards the door that leads us out of the building, as we reach the door we can see some shadowy person standing outside surrounded by something that looks like the military police. We duck and walk back further inside and take the backdoor instead.

We reach the backdoor, it seems to be clear so we starts to walk towards the little "clubhouse" we have in the backyard, that leads to a room underground were we usually sit and hang out. I have a tight grip around Jeongs hand as I pull her down with me to the clubhouse. I can hear the other guys behind us following us, hope they wont be caught, hope none of us will be caught. We're screwed if they'll see us... But as lucky as we are, we got away. As we came down to the clubhouse we packed our bags filled with ammo and weapons, including some water and bandaid if anything happens. "We have a truck behind the building that we can sneak into, as the cops are on the front, I think we might have a chance to get behind the building" Hyunshik says as he took our bags and walked up to the backyard again.

The other guys follows Hyunshik up first so I can keep Jeong safe if the cops will sneak up on us. Hyunshik peeks through the door, "It's clear, let's roll." Hyunshik says as he run towards the truck. The other guys follow him. I can see the truck from here, it's not far away. I peek at the left side of me where the building windows are, I can see the cops on the other side. They're not looking this way. I grabbed Jeongs hand and started running towards the other guys and the truck. "All clear?" Malchin asks. I look around and I nods at Malchin, it's all clear, let's go. And we drove away.