Where to go...

Just sitting here, besides Jeong in the truck with the other guys... It's quite, the silence is nice and camling even though I should figure out where the fuck we can go. Now I can sit here and keep asking myself where i'm going with my life. I'm going nowhere, and I never will... All those negative thoughts, I can't get the picture of the other guys that WE killed out of my head... They were my best friends, I betrayed them... This is not right, I can't handle the thought of all this anymore, what the fuck did even happen... Why did I do this.

"Aye Kisu where are we going?" Sam asks, he and Kangdae is driving, as we can't have one driving 24/7 they have to share the shit which makes us even more tired. I to be honest don't know where to go, I don't really know where we are as I can just see woods around the road, around us. No buildings, there's nothing. Atleast not out here. Wellwell, we could just build our own house in the middle of nowhere or something, cuz yeah that would totally work Kisu, what did you think...

I look out the window and just thinks, where are we going? But as I look up from the window again, in the corner of my eye, I can see a building! "Guys! There's a building over there, or yeah house but whatever let's go there, take the next turn to the left!" I smoothly shouted so almost the whole truck shaked. As we turned left and started driving towards the building, I spotted something infront of us. It was getting dark so I couldn't really tell what it was, it kind of looked like a giant bear, but i'm really not sure... I tell them to pull the truck over besides the road. As we pull over the engine starts to sound weird, what the hell is going on. And there the engine started to burn we got out of the car and ran as far away from the car as we could. I see an explotion, fuck, this was not the plan... I think as I just passes out on the cold wet and grassy ground.

(Sorry for the once again short chapter, I have not fantasy and I'm tired and I don't feel like writing more atm, so gnight guys~ Enjoy it!)