Lost P.2. Chapter 2

What am I suppose to do, i'm not even eating. I'm just staring at the food, not even touching the chopsticks or spoon I got. Haven't touched the drink either, but as we all know by now, I don't drink beer. "Aren't you gonna eat?" Hoseok asks. I knew he was gonna ask some time. "I don't know... It's just that..." I stop in the middle of the meaning, I couldn't figure out what to say. It feels rude not to eat as he's paying for the food for both of us. "It's okey, do you want something else to eat? Maybe just McDonald's or something?" Hoseok asks as he looks up at me. Gosh, why am I making this into such a big deal. I'll just eat the fucking food then. "No I'm good, i'll eat this soon, thanks." I answer as I pick upp the spoon to take a slurp of the soup and noodles. 5 minutes later. Wow, well, I never thought i'd eat the ramen or drink the beer, and definitly in only a couple of minutes.

"Let's get going." Hoseok said randomly. I got a lil scared, I wasn't prepared that he was gonna say something. "Yeah, where to tho?" I asked him. "You can go with me yo the studio if you want to, and if you don't have anywhere to go or stay." Hoseok says smiling at me. Hm... I don't know, I really don't have anywhere to go. As the other guys are dead, I don't know how to tell the fans around the world and their family, that they're all dead... There's no more 24K... No more K-Pop group with us. They're all gone... This is redicilous, fuck it. I'm just gonna go and be on my own.