100 Ways to annoy your teacher

1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)

2. After everything your teacher says, ask why.

3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask, "DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG?????” very loudly.

4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “Wow, I can tell you’re a blast at parties."

5. Steal all the white-board markers and replace them with ones that won't erase.

6. Always raise your hand for every question, then, when called on, reply with something like "Sorry, I lost my train of thought."

7. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and dramatically scream “THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH - IT BURNS!!!!”

8. Flick pieces of paper around the class.

9. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say “You're racist against paper, aren’t you?”

10. Just plainly don’t do your homework.

11. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework, say, “I dropped it while I was beating up this guy for saying you’ were the worst teacher ever.” Then, smile and sit.

12. When you have a sub, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say, "Hello my name it Mr./Mrs (insert name here)," stand up, object, and say “PROVE IT!”

13. During a test, raise your hand and wait for your teacher to walk over to you. Then when they whisper, “What do you need help on?” smirk and whisper, “I know what you did last summer” (it gets them every time!).

14. Ask stupid questions that have nothing to do with what they’re teaching (ex: Why do dogs have wet noses?).

15. Try to play catch with a friend across the class.

16. Five minutes later, throw a poke ball at your teachers head and scream “GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!”

16. Say "Guess what?" and when they ask, "What?" scoff and say, "I don't know. I was asking YOU."

17. Randomly cough, sneeze, and clear your throat throughout an awkward silence.

18. Be tardy. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.

19. When turning in a paper, write this paper will self destruct in 5 seconds at the bottom.

20. When you leave the class, bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”

21. Organize a rousing chorus of "100 bottles of beer on the wall..."

22. Everytime the PA comes on act surprised and scream “NO NOT THE VOICES AGAIN! MAKE THEM STOP!”

23. Every time they start to talk, yawn really loud.

24. Every time they turn around, play charades with someone on the other side of the room.

25. When its time for the pledge of allegiance, while everyone says it, yell out random things.

26. Walk into class dancing the Macarena.

27. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the teachers lounge.

28. During an exam, act like you need help really badly (wave to the teacher, say psssst a lot, jump in your seat, act like your trying to land a plane etc.).