My Abusive Love

You were sitting on your bed watching Tv when your abusive "boyfriend" Taylor walked in drunk. You looked at him and shook your head causing him to question you. "Why the fuck you shaking your damn head bitch?" He said so rude causing you to tear up. "Nothing just leave me alone".after you said that he grabbed you by your hair and threw you to the wall causing you to hit your head. "Shut the hell up!" He screamed as you cried harder. He then slapped you causing your head to turn. "Please stop Taylor!" You screamed in pain. Taylor looked at you and then started to hit you. What really pissed him off was that you hit him back. He then ripped all your clothes off and threw you on the bed. You screamed as he climbed on top of you to Finnish his job. Taylor raped you and 2 hours later left you there to die. Luckily your mom came home before you took your last breath. She rushed you to the hospital and you survived. After that day you never heard from Taylor again.

Four months later you and your not so big family were heading to California. Your mom got a new job there and your father was already going back and forth for his job there anyway. You didn't wanna move but you were actually ready to get away from the ATL so you wouldn't have to see Taylor again. Exactly 5 1/2 hours later you guys arrived to the house in California that you will be living in for now on. You guys walked in and got to unpacking as soon as possible. It took you guys exactly 10 hours to get everything unpacked and put away.

:::::::::::the next day:::::::::

You were in your room listing to ghetto by August Alsina ft Rich Homie Quan when your mom and little sister (she's 15 and your 17) walked in. Your mom wanted you and your sister to go meet the people in the neighborhood. You weren't feeling up to it but you did. You and your sister walked and walked until y'all approached a group of people. They stopped y'all and introduced themselves. There were four boys and at least 5-10 girls. They were very friendly. They even invited y'all out with them that night. But you weren't feeling up to it. You were to depressed to do anything. After meeting and greeting you guys went back home and help set up for dinner. Your mom then began to speak.

Your mom- how was it?

You- fine ig (I guess)

Your sister- I actually thought they were nice. They seem like cool people.

You- they invited us out but I'm not feeling up to it. *you rubbed your stomach softly*

Your mom- honey it's ok. We'll get through it together.

You- but this has never happened to me before.

Your dad- baby doll it's ok just know that we are here for you.

You sighed and help set up the table as your mom fixed the plates. Everyone ate and talked through the whole meal except for you. You were quiet the whole time. You didn't even say goodnight before going to bed because you were so pissed and fed up.

The next day you got a shocking ass phone call from ???....

Should I continue?