My Abusive Love pt.4

~12 minutes later~

You were laying by Taylor crying when police ran in and pulled you away. Then three rescue men ran in to Taylor... you cried and cried then the police came to you.

Officer- *pulls out pen and paper* so tell me what happened.

You- honestly.... I don't know.

Officer- look don't make this hard on yourself. Be a good girl and tell me what happened.

You- I said I don't fucking know! Ok.

Officer- first you watch your damn mouth when your talking to me. Number to you were here when we got here so you know something.

You- look I told you I don't know shit now get the h-gco

Officer#2- just leave her alone Mrs.James. she's had enough happen for the night.

Officer- she needs to answer these questions. If she doesn't how are we gonna know the suspect behind all of this?

Officer#2- look we'll bring her in for questioning tomorrow I'm pretty sure she's had enough for the night. Ok?

Officer- ok *closed pad and puts pen away*

You-*looking down*

Officer#2-*walks away*

Officer-*bends down face to face with you* your a lucky little bit-gco

You-*slaps her* don't you ever call me out of my name... No matter who you are.. or i'll kill you myself.

Officer- what is that a threat?

You- no it's not a damn threat... it's a promise.. *gets up and leaves*

~at the house~

Jacob-*walking back and forth*

You-*walks in*

Jacob-*walks to you* oh my God I was worried about you! What happened?

You- he's dead Jacob... *walks in the room*

Jacob-*grabs your arm* baby in sorry..

You- no.. it was for his on good... I couldn't save him even if I wanted to...

Jacob- look at the bright side.. you have me and I have you!

You thought for a while about what he was saying.... you then looked at him and hug him. He hugged back.. y'all took a shower together and then cuddled up and watched movies until y'all fell asleep.

~the next day~