Chapter 4

"Alex, are you OK?" Lincoln asked.

"Why is mine different from yours?" I asked.

"Maybe because I was in your body for so long that the electricity was blue till I got out so now it's purple since you're you now," he guessed.

"Let's get to bed," Robbie said.

We went inside the containment unit and slept on the bed for the night. I woke up sleeping on Robbie's chest and he held me tight as we lay there together.

"Should I feel disgusted seeing Alex like this with Robbie?" Lincoln asked.

"Shut up and leave them alone," Daisy chuckled.

I got up to have some breakfast as we were heading to help Robbie's uncle who was kidnapped by Lucy Bauer. Then, I saw Daisy bring Gabe in the plane as he talked with Robbie when the Director was boarding.

-

Linc and I stayed outside to hide in the cars as we waited for them to disappear. One of the officers grabbed me and he dragged me to the Director as I noticed how pissed he was.

"She's an Inhuman we had discovered and her abilities were similar to those of Lincoln Campbell," Coulson said.

"Why was she hiding in the car?" Director asked.

"She's a shy person," Coulson said.

I fought the agent off and another shot me with an icer. I woke up seeing Ghost Rider attacking director Mace so I got in between them to stop Ghost Rider.

"I love you," I whispered.

He came back as Robbie Reyes and I kissed him before he went to talk with Gabe. I met with Linc and hugged him tightly so we went to see where Eli was.

"Be careful Linc," I said.

"Don't worry.......this is me we're talking about," he chuckled.

"Exactly," Daisy and I said simultaneously.

Robbie went to find his uncle as well so I kissed his cheek and I watched what was going on from the plane. Then, there was a huge wave of power used and my brother was gone again as it hit me.

"No.....not again," Daisy begged.

"I don't feel him," I said.

"I need Alex over here right now," May ordered.

I went down to find Robbie and Lincoln though I didn't expect to become Eli's hostage.