Chapter 7

I woke up in a place that wasn't exactly earth so I was nervous to figure out what was going on exactly.

"How is she?"

"I don't know......FitzSimmons say that she's alive and well physically but it seems that she took heavy brain damage from the machine," Lincoln said.

"I'm so sorry about Alex," Daisy said.

"She's strong but I have to find a way to get her back," he said.

"Linc, we're going to need you for our next job," she said.

"Lincoln, I'm here........I'm right in front of you," I said.

"Alex Campbell, welcome to the Afterlife and I'm sure you know Ghost Rider," Demon said.

"No, she can't be dead.......I made a deal with the rider," Robbie argued.

"My name is Johnny Blaze and trust me, she's not dead," Johnny explained.

"Look, I'm guessing that this isn't a good thing right now," I said.

"Relax, you're safe here........for now anyway," he said.

"Why did you bring her?" Robbie asked.

"I need the both of you to do something which is get the Darkhold and bring it to this place in order to keep it safe," Johnny said.

"I don't understand what the Darkhold has to do with me," I said.

"You're a valuable asset and that's all you need to know," he said.

We were walking around the Afterlife to finally be at his place.

"Shouldn't I be dead?" I asked.

"Well, you are dead......sort of; look, this is a really complicated thing to talk about right now so how about you and your boyfriend here get me what's rightfully mine and then you're in the clear," Johnny said.

"Are those your kids?" Robbie asked.

It was a boy and two girls in Central Park on the Merry-go-round.

"Yup, I raised them till my oldest daughter and son were killed by their own mother," Johnny said.

"What about the little girl?" I asked.

"That is my beloved Tiger Lilli.......her mother didn't want her husband or son to know about us so I took custody over my daughter," he said.

"Why isn't she here?" I asked.

"Lilli was playing around with her friends when she fell into a hole next to the tree," Johnny said.

"I've heard about that incident......my mother was still around and when I came home from school with uncle Eli, the firefighters were working on getting this 8 year old out," Robbie explained.

"I had no choice but to become the Rider again for my Tiger Lilli," he said.

"Where is she now?"

"I don't know......after the accident, child services took her from me when I was accused of negligence by one of the single mothers in the town," Johnny said.

"There's a price for everything when it comes to the Ghost Rider," I sighed.

"I still hope that she's out there looking for me," he said.

I felt something disrupting my healing progress when I noticed that Aida has gone rogue and wants to use my body as her way of being human.

"Aida has the Darkhold.......you have to get me to wake up somehow," I begged.

"If I can't get a hold of the location of your body, you're not going to come back," Johnny said.

"Aida's gone and she brought the Russian to take Alex's body for some reason," Jemma said.

"Oh no, Jemma, get Alex out of here.........she wants a human body but her body needs a soul to take her place!" Fitz shouted.

"What are you talking about?" One agent asked.

"Oh my god......Aida put Alex in the Framework, I saw her in a coma when we were hailing Hydra and stuff with Mace," Daisy said.

I suddenly woke up but I noticed that I was in a different body so I slowly looked into a mirror and I saw Aida's human body.

"No!!!"

"Freeze Aida, turn around and come with us right now," soldier said.

I turned around but I saw myself killing the soldiers with my powers.

"Give me back my body!" I snapped.

"I need some protection," Aida said.

She attacked me but I was able to teleport to meet with Lincoln.

"Lincoln!" I smiled.

"Stop right there!" Coulson said.

"Coulson, it's me........Alex Campbell, I was in a coma until Aida went bananas and she stole my body for I don't know what," I explained.

"How can you be sure?"

"Because I know where she's heading along with my body," I said.