Chapter 3

Ethan's POV:
I know it was bold of me asking and being this straight forward with her, but god damnit I didn't care anymore. I couldn't keep using my hand and watching porn to get me through my frustration. I needed her, and I meant that in very aspect.

She innocently bit her lip try to hide her shock, and I had to bring my knuckle to my mouth just to hold myself together. How I could keep it in my pants for this long? I'm not sure, but I knew I couldn't wait any longer. I would go crazy if I waited one more day.

"When and where, Mr. Dolan?" She asked with those big brown eyes looking pure under the light.

"Tomorrow at 3 going to St. Louis."

"Is anybody else going?"

"No...It'll just be us."

I could see the goosebumps arise on her skin when I said that. Reminded me of the goosebumps she had when my house was freezing that day. Goosebumps were all over her skin with a mixture of chills and nervousness. I shifted in my chair when she did her nervous habit, but her bra slipped down lower.

"Why just us?" She asked.

"I think it's clear that I've been very busy lately, so I haven't gotten to spend a lot of time with you. I consider you more than just an employer, Sabrina, so come spend this break with me."

She shyly smiled. "You're too sweet Ethan, but I'm not sure if I'll have enough mon-"

"Don't worry about expenses. I've got that all covered. All you need to do is pack and show up at the airport at 3."

She licked her lips before biting it, and at that point, I was willing to beg for her to come. She broke out into a smile, looking me straight in the eyes, and saying, "I'm in."

Sabrina's POV:
Ethan and I didn't do any work. Instead he sent me home to get a head start on packing to get ready for our five day trip together. I was in shock but utter happiness when he invited me on the trip with him, and the fact that there's not going to be any work involved makes it even better.

I liked my job and I enjoyed working, but it can get tiring when it's the only thing to talk about. I called Lola and Monica right when I got in my car.

"What's up girl?" Monica asked.

"How was your little session with Ethan today?" Lola asked next.

"Well we actually didn't do any work." I corrected Lola.

"So what did y'all do?"

Lola gasped. "Did you guys fuck?" She asked hopefully.

"No, but he did ask me if I wanted to go out of town with him."

"Work related?"

"He told me clearly that this trip had nothing to do with work."

That got their blood pumping because they began to cheer and shout on their lines. I laughed and shook my head waiting to hear the consequences at telling my dirty-minded friends this.

"Bitch," Monica dragged out.

"He wants that pussy," Lola dragged next.

"Well I know that, but I'm scared."

"Of what? His dick?"

"No. Of what he's planning to do."

"Simple. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, and fuck."

"Well if that's all he wants to do he's out of luck because I don't have any cute lingerie."

"None?"

"None."

"Nope. We're going to the mall. I don't care where you are. You better turn that car back around and head toward the mall because I refuse to let my friends own no sets and pairs of lingerie."

"I'm with Lola on this. Turn your ass back around we're gonna meet you at the mall in ten and your ass better be in Blue Bella."

Both lines went dead before I could put this up for debate. I sighed before I turned back around knowing what I had to do.

I stood, very out of place, in the most underrated bra and panties shop with a full wallet of money to spend. I couldn't even think of a time I heard of this store until tonight. I felt arms being wrapped my shoulders and waist, and excited screams in my ears only to indicate Lola and Monica. I turned around and hugged them in joy.

"We're about to buy the whole store!" Lola clapped and cheered in excitement.

"I say we head for the things he could rip off the easiest." Monica boosted to the start of our journey with the store.

It was near closing time when the ladies kindly asked us to hurry up with our decisions. I ended up buying three thongs that matched with the bras they selected, two silk slip dresses, and three bodysuits. Monica bought three corsets and four robes. Lola bought four silk slip dresses, five bodysuits and one pair of bra and panties. Her excuse is 'to try to give her husband another chance and get inmate with him.' But as they said, we were buying the whole store, and the bills proved it. Thank God Ethan gave me a raise, and I have a good paying job.

**********************************************************************************
We went our separate ways after our shopping spree. Trey jumped in excitement at my return home, but I was in a rush to pack any and everything for this week. I threw the most tight and revealing clothes I had, which wasn't many. I should've asked if I could borrow some of their clothes. The tiny skirts, tight dresses, and crop tops are the ones that needed to be in my suitcase not one semi-tight dress and two fairly short skirts. I tried to be optimist and think at least I wouldn't be cold, but it was hard when I thought of all the things Ethan could do to me.

I wanted him in me so badly, or a simple touch. I wanted him to teach me everything he knows about sex. I wanted to be his brand new toy in the sheets, but I don't know how to tell him that. Hopefully he'll pick up on it over the trip. I'm praying he does.

A/N: Pretend Blue Bella is an actual store you can walk into BUT look them up on the web. Their stuff puts Victoria Secret to shame!

P.S. The story's only gong to get more kinker, descriptive, and sexual as you read along. This is your last chance to STOP reading if you're not into that.