Chapter 5

I stood outside the plane when we packed all our luggage in there. Sabrina was already in the interior waiting for me, but I needed to say my last goodbyes to my brother.

"Man she's cuter in person." He told me.

"You sure did a good job showing it."

"Don't try to act so innocent."

"What are you talking about?"

"Really man? St. fucking Louis?" He started off.

"What's wrong with St. Louis?"

"Oh nothing despite the fact that the only reason you go there is for your lake house where your sex chamber is, and where your sex life lays."

"Grayson don't-"

"Isn't that where you took Violet? You know the girl you used to fuck all the time. Whatever happened to her?"

"Whatever happened to Ashley?"

He huffed before shaking his head and looking away from me. "Ok you got me, but when you go down to St. Louis, make sure you and Sabrina are official because if you don't, I'll make sure she's mine."

I jerked my head towards him. I love my brother, but he sure knows which buttons to push to put me in a bad mood.
"Oh don't worry. I'll make sure that'll never happen." I told him through my gritted teeth.

He laughed at me before pulling me in a brotherly hug. I rolled my eyes, but patted his back. We said our goodbyes just as I said my goodbye to Seattle when I stepped foot on the plane.

Sabrina's POV:
I was reading a book until Ethan came on the plane. It was so nice on here. I felt rich and spoiled with my cushioned seat and head rest. There was a small kitchen in the back where I could get snacks and drinks, and even a coffee maker. It had its own TV and couch, so I could watch my shows comfortably.

Ethan sat across from me, and the only thing separating us was the small table. I was about to give him my thanks, but the pilot began to speak over the intercom. It was simple instructions you would hear on a normal plane ride which confused me when we were the only two on here.

I held onto the armrests when the plane started rolling. I have a slight fear of planes, but it's only when taking off or landing. The flying part didn't bother me. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on the arm rests when it began to go faster.

I slowly opened my eyes when I couldn't feel anything anymore. I raised my head to look out the window first. We were flying. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding before falling back in my seat getting comfortable.

"Fear of flying?" Ethan asked making me tense up though I didn't mean to.
I just forgot he was on here.

"Just a little bit."

"Well there's no need to worry. Hank's the best pilot there is."

"I wouldn't expect any less when it comes to your standards."

"You think I have standards?"

"Doesn't every leader have to set standards?" I smiled already knowing the answer.

He smirked and began rubbing his scuff. He looked so old with it, and all I could think about was how much more....attractive he was with it.
"Using what I taught you. I'm a very proud mentor right now."

I smiled to hide my blush. He wetted his lips before pulling one between his perfectly white teeth. I think this man might actually make me go insane with his godly features. He lifted himself from his seat to walk towards the back of the plane. When he came back, he was holding a pillow and blanket in his hands.