Chapter 8

Ethan's POV:
I planned this out perfectly. I needed to be sucked off before I got blue balls. I told Sabrina to get on the side of me as if she was going to rest her head on my lap. She got in position, and she looked so fucking sexy doing it. Her ass was in the air, and she looked up at me through her innocent eyes.

"What do you want me to do now daddy?"

I damn near moaned when she asked me that. I have to control myself, so I can get what I want. I cleared my throat before speaking. "I want you to take my pants and boxers off."

She nodded her head before doing it. I rubbed my hand over her pretty little brown ass up in the air just asking to be smacked and grabbed.
"What now?" She asked when my dick was out.

"Now I want you to, very carefully, wrap your hand around it."
She hesitated, but did it. I bit my lip when she held it in her hand and was looking up at me for the next instruction. 
"At a good pace, go up and down with it. But don't grip it too hard because you don't want to hurt daddy, now do you?"

"No daddy." She said before focusing her attention back on my dick.

She did as I said making me slowly throw my head back. I placed my hand over her thong that was literally being swallowed from her lips and ass. I began rubbing her clit again, and I could feel her breathy moans on my tip. I began moaning when she started going at a good pace. I looked back down at her to see her biting her lip at the whimpers she was holding back. I smacked her ass making her jerk forward, and let a moan slip. Her ass was just so smack able.

"Do not hide your moans of pleasure from me."

"Yes daddy." She moaned out when I rubbed over the slightly red spot.

"Now I want you to put your mouth over my dick, but make sure you use no teeth. If you feel like you're going to use teeth, just start using your hands. Go slow at first if you need to."

She nodded her head before following my command. My hands immediately went to holding her hair back when she went down. I moaned when I felt her choke and gag on it.

"Okay now just bob your head and remember no teeth."
She did it slowly at first, and that still made me groan. She slightly began to pick up her pace and start bobbing her head faster.
"Fuck Sabrina." I hissed when she damn near went all the way to the base. She was already deep throating on her first try. I'm so proud.

I helped a little by moving her head down more. "Ah fuck Sabrina." I groaned when I felt her hand go to my balls.
I would've told her thanks, but I can do that by eating her out later. I had my eyes shut, and I fell into a paradise when she started sucking like she's been doing this all her life. I started breathing heavy when she switched her mouth for her hand to move quickly. I looked down to see her licking some of the pre-cum like it was an ice cream cone.

"Fuck kitten I'm about to-" I didn't get to finish as I busted quicker than I thought.

I heard her gasp making me look down. She was trying to swallow it all, but a little fell on her perfect tittes. When she swallowed the cum that was in her mouth, she looked up at me with those eyes making me hard all over again.

"What do you want me to do about this daddy?" She asked softly pointing to her chest.

I took my shirt that she threw off to side, and told her to stand in front of me. While I was wiping that off, I told her what a good job she did. Once it was all off, I looked up at her and brought her closer to me by her hips.

"Now it's time for you to get an award."

Sabrina's POV:
He threw on some sweatpants before swiping me off my feet like it was nothing.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the room."

"I'm not heavy, am I?" I asked.

He huffed. "You weigh like one pound."

I blushed and put my head on his shoulder. He kicked open the door to my room and closed it the same way. He placed me on my feet before he sat in front of me on the bed. He loosely held my hand in his before letting it go and trail down my stomach. He rested both his hands on my hips looking at my body up and down, licking his lips. I shifted in my spot at the wetness that was in between my thighs. He finally looked up at me biting his lip.

"This is the last thing we're going to do tonight, and I want to make sure you enjoy it." The whole time he spoke his hands would go lower until one was resting on the inside of my thigh. It was literally inches away from my entrance, and I felt like I was going crazy.
"You know you've been such a good girl for me tonight." He told me rubbing softly on my thigh. "And do you know what good girls get?"

I gulped when he brushed over my underwear. "No daddy."

He smiled. "They get to sit on daddy's face."