Chapter 1

Princeton's POV
Athena and I are celebrating our 1 year anniversary. I can't believe her and I have been together that long. This is extremely important to her so I wanted to do a little something special because she is so special to me. You might think I'm kind, but heck! Fuck it!
When I finished getting ready, I went to a flower shop and got a bouquet of pink roses. After that I drove start to her house and when I arrived I got out to ring on the doorbell.

Princeton: BABE, I'M HERE! ARE YOU READY!?! I exclaimed.

Athena: HOLD ON! DAMNIT MY NAIL BROKE!

Princeton: Oh Lord, I might as well get comfortable. I mumbled.

I spoke too soon, there came Athena walking down the stairs in Burgundy velvet sleeveless pencil dress with black suede lace-up heels and her hair in a 1940s type bob.

Athena: Babe, you're drooling lol.

I couldn't do anything, but continue to stare.

Athena: JACOB ANTHONY PEREZ!

Princeton: Oop. I'm sorry babe, you just look-----

Athena: I just look what?

Princeton: Wow..... Just Jesus take the wheel!

The dimple in her cheek appeared every time she laughed or smiled. Her laugh is one of the most adorable thing you can hear. Every time she laughs I smile.

Athena: HEY! Enough talking buddy. We going or not because I'm famished? She giggled.

Princeton: Yeah I guess I'll take guess I'll take you to Mc Donald's.

She gave me the evil eye which always intimidated me.

Princeton: Babe, I'm just playing. You know I wouldn't do that to you.

Athena: Mhm, sure. Now let's go.

We got in the car and after a 30 minute ride we finally arrived at "Catch" which is one of the most fancy restaurants in LA.

Athena: Babe! OH MY GOD! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!?!

Princeton: I think it is...

Athena: BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER!

She tackled me with a hug almost squeezing me to the point where I couldn't breathe.

Princeton: ATH-- ENA-- I --CANT- BREATHHHEEEEEEEEE.

She let go and gave me a kiss.

Athena: Sorry Princey.

Princeton: It's okay... Now let's get in here so we can eat.

(Chapter 2 is when all the drama happens, so stayed tuned)