Chapter 4

Princeton's POV
"Damn, I almost forgot about the movie Athena and I were going to, I need to start turning my alarm clock." I get into the car and drive to Athena's apartment in a hurry. "I don't know how I'm going to make it up to her, but I'll find a way. As I pull up to her house, I see yellow caution tap everywhere and cops surrounding the building. I dashed out of my car as fast as I could.

Princeton: Hey officer, what the hell happened?
Officer: Sir, I'ma need for you stand back.
Princeton: Stand back?!!!!!!!???!! My fucking girlfriend lives in this apart. I also asked you a god damn question.
Officer: I also asked you to stand back.

The officer turns around and continues his conversation with one of the residents.

Princeton: Man, fuck this!

I fled into the building and ran up the stairs with the officer running after me. As I got closer to Athena's house I started to see a human figure covered in blood. When I got closer, I began to identify the person, it was Athena. MY SWEET ATHENA! WHO THE HELL-- before I could get my words out, I vomited all over the floor. My stomach couldn't handle this gruesome sight of my beloved Athena.

Officer: Aw shit, OFFICER GOLDEN! BRING UP A BOTTLE OF WATER AND A BLANKET FOR THIS YOUNG MAN!