Chapter 3

Athena's POV
Twas the next day and it was 4:30PM  in the afternoon so Princeton and I went to In N Out for lunch before he dropped me off at my apartment. We drove up in front of my apartment building. Princeton laid his hand upon my thigh and leaned in for a kiss.

Princeton: Babe, I'll be back to pick you up around 8:30PM so we can go to the movie theater, okay?

Athena: SMOOOOOOOTTHHH SLIM.

Princeton: Athena, What lol?

Athena: I meant okay.

I rolled my eyes and we laughed. I gave him a kiss one last time and walked into my apartment building. I finally got to my door, but I suddenly had this eerie feeling that something wasn't right. The door was unlocked and I always lock my door, so I opened the door cautiously. When I got in I immediately rushed to the living room to get my glock just in case some bullshit pops off or a trick wants to boogy with the kid. Being raised by a military father and being the only girl out 5 older brothers comes in handy. When I looked under the couch my gun wasn't there; I went to the kitchen for my butcher knife, but there were no knives to be found.

Athena: WHAT THE FUCK!?! OH HELL NAH! NOT TODAY!

I rushed to the door to the door so I could leave because I am not staying in this house waiting for who ever the hell is in here with me to murder me. I tried to open the door, but it wouldn't open. At this point I was terrified and infuriated because I'm in a house with a murder and no way to get out. My idiotic ass left my iPhone at Princeton's house which means I can't call the police nor could I cal Princeton. I suddenly heard a familiar voice in the room.

Strange voice: HIIIIII ATHENA!! said the voice with a creepy drone in it's voice.

Athena: Who the fuck are you and why are you here?

The Strange: Scared? Well Athena, I'm here to take back something that you stole from me. He was the first person I ever loved and he was going to love me when we finally met, but your slutty ass just had to get in the way.

The voice became more familiar every time she spoke. I then realized who it was, it was that psychotic waitress bitch who served Princeton and I last night! How the hell did she find me!??! I wasn't going to stick around and find out what this insane bastard was going to do to me, so I began to yank, pound, and push my body against the door trying to bust the door down.

Athena: HELPPPPP!! HELP ME!! I'M----

Adaline's POV
I quietly came behind Athena, wrapped a metal wire round her neck, and choked her. It pierced through Athena's skin, leaving her with blood oozing out of her throat, weeping, and screaming in pain. A evil grin of appeared upon my face as I watched her suffer with pleasure and satisfaction. Eventually, Athena died, so I put my mask on, picked her bloody body, and nailed her arms to the door way in a position like the position Jesus was in when he was on the cross. After I was done I quickly changed, put the evidence in the bag, and rushed to my car. I drove some where private so that I could burn the evidence. I put the metal wire in an acid which removes all fingerprints that were on it.
After I was finished I walked back to my car and drove home thrilled and felt not a drop of remorse. Now that I got that bitch out the way, my work will be much easier.