Chapter 2

We finally got finally made it through that long ass line and got seated.

Lady: Sir, a waiter will be with you in any minute. Take time to look at our special for today while you wait.

Princeton: Thank you! I will be sure to check it out.

After a few minutes we were ready to order, but there was still no sign of the waiter.

Athena: Where is the bitch? I'm hungry God Damnit!

Princeton: Be patient lol.

Athena: It's kind of hard to be patient when famished.

Princeton: Oh, look I think that's the waiter coming now.

She was about 5'7 with  beautiful brown silky hair in a bun, she had on black pants and a black silk button-up shirt. Her eyes were hazel brown, luscious soft lips. She was gorgeous, but not as gorgeous as Athena.

Waiter: Hi, my name is A daline and I will be serving you today----

She suddenly stopped and dropped her notepad/pen.

Waiter: OH MY GOD! she exclaimed.

Princeton: Oh Lord. I mumbled knowing what was about to next.

Waiter: It's Princeton from MB! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Athena: Can we just order our food please ma'am?

The waiter gave Athena an evil look. I had to change the subject before tension grew.

Princeton: I love you too! Lol.

She giggled and blushed. Hopefully we can order our food now because I'm really hungry.

Waiter: So what will you have to drink? 

Athena: I'll have a raspberry limeade.

Waiter: Okay, and for you Prince?

Princeton: Oh, I'll just have some lemon water.

Waiter: Okay! Coming right up!

After about 5 minutes she came back with our drinks and she even brought some appetizers.

Waiter: Here's some appetizers on the house. I brought your favorites Prince.

Princeton: You're the best lol!

Athena: Umm, this isn't a raspberry limeade.

Waiter: I know, we ran out of that.

Athena: But that waiter over there just brought out a raspberry limeade for those people over there. How the fuck--

Prince: Thank you! We are ready to order now.

Athena glimpsed over at me looking pissed by me interrupting, but I had to before she and Adaline got into a fight.
We ordered our food then ate when they finally brought the food out.

Athena: WOAAWWWW I'm full!

Princeton: Me too! Oh, here comes the bill right now.

The bill was $90, but it was no problem. I paid by credit card  because I usually don't keep cash on me.

Waiter: I'll be right back in just a minute.

Adaline's POV
I walked over to my stand and wrote down his credit card number. Not to steal his identity or anything, I was actually writing it down because this can help me find his address. I love Princeton so much and I know he is in love with me, but that bitch is the only thing getting between me and him. I know he wants me I can see in his eyes. I need his address so bad because this is one step closer to us being together. He will love me and if he doesn't I'll just have to kill that whore Athena.

Princeton's POV

Princeton: I wonder what took her so long. I hope she isn't doing anything crazy because you know TM are some crazy ass fans lol.

Athena: You do have some psycho fans lol. Maybe she is planning to kidnap you.

We both died of laughter until Adaline came back with my credit card. Finally!

Waiter: Here you go, you're all set and ready to go.

Princeton: Thanks! Have a nice day!

She looked at me like she was waiting for something.

Waiter: Um I was wondering if I could get a picture with you, that's if you don't mind.

Athena: Oh he mind---

Princeton: Nah I don't mind, anything for the live of my fans.

She squealed and quickly pulled her phone out. We took the picture and she quickly told me to wait until she tagged me on Instagram.

Waiter: Thank you so much! I have always dreamed of this.

Princeton: Your welcome Hun. Bye now!

We finally got to leave the restaurant. Since it was our anniversary, I took Athena back to my place so we could have a little fun tonight (if you know what I mean).