-Prologue-

- Breaking News-

It appears that one of the company's employees "Kim Namjoon" has attempted to commit suicide by jumping off the roof of Seoul Corp. due to what they claim to be inconsolable differences. We assume the worst as there is no report of recovery since the incident.

-Click-

"That bastard is going to pay for breaking my brothers heart! Its because of him my brothers in a coma ! " Jeon jungkook screams to the top of his lungs.

"Jungkook-ah i get you're upset at what happened. Your brother deserved to live a life without pain. What do you suggest we do? I wanna make the son of a bitch pay for ruining everything. Namjoon was special to me and you know it~!" Jimin says. Supproting his best friend in his time of need.

" What could cause him enough pain to wanna end his miserable life once and for all?" Jimin asks jungkook.

You see Jimin and Jungkook loved Namjoon more than anything. His suicide caused them to think irrationally. Hooked on revenge. There was no turning back for these two heart broken people.

" I know exactly how to ruin Taehyungs life. Jimin, i'll need your help for the the best part."

"What would that be exactly?" jimin asked.

"Ill make him fall in love with me, break his heart, mind, and soul. I will crush his every being."

" How do you plan on making him fall for you exactly?"

"Well need the element of surprise. Ill play the hero. He'll have no choice but to fall into my arms."

Jimin liked the sound of what he was hearing.

" Just tell me what to do " Jimin stated with a look of pure interest.

It was then the whole plan to break Kim Taehyung took place.

- END-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Authors Note-

Prologue Posted... I'm extremely excited for this story. I promise to update more frequently this time. Chapter 1 will be posted sometime tomorrow. If you enjoy this prologue let me know ~!

Look forward and happy reading!

-namhopemin-