Ch3 - I DO!

Tae pov

i was now officially the future Mr. Jeon .

wow it felt so surreal. I never expected him to pop the question tonight.

i toss and turn giggling like a little school girl.

My life seemed so perfect.

Meanwhile.

jungkook pov

I arrive home with Jimin waiting on me to give him the update on our plan.

" Sooo. What happened lover boy was it everything you could ever want and more?" Jimin teased and i laughed

" HE SAID YES" i yell excitedly

"OH MY GOD YES" Jimin screamed out of pure joy. And we embrace each other for as long as we needed it.

"You did good tonight bud. Your brother would be proud. You remember that." Jimin said while cupping my face and wiping the tear that shed daringly.

" I know i just miss him is all." i confess. I do miss you Bro. I miss your corny jokes. Your laugh. everything. I promise you Hyung i will get my revenge. no matter what.

" I know you miss him. I do too." He replies with a heavy expression on his face.

" Well congrats and i better start heading out." He states as he makes his way out the door.

" Hey Jimin thanks for all your help and befriending Taehyung isnt an easy task for you an di appreciate all the effort." I confess with a smile

"Hey Taehyung is not the only one who can act." he said and we both laugh

he leaves. I then start planning the picture perfect wedding for my little target, i mean fiancee.

I laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Breaking News*

"The big star Kim taehyung is planned to wed one og his emplyees in the near future. WE will update you further as soon as we can.

*click*

everything is going according to plan. perfect.

Tae pov

jungkook called and wanted to meet up and discuss the wedding.

We meet up at our cafe.

We talk all about the guest list, invitations, etc.

"I cant believe we're getting married." I say and i look at him

"I can't believe it either by this time next month it will be official." jungkook said

i smile and we continue our date with small talk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov

i walk inside the hospital and walk into namjoons room.

" its been so long brother. I'm sorry i havent been visiting as often as i should." i say with a heavy heart. i look at his unconscious state and tears start pouring down.

" Well you owe me a wish brother remember our promise when we were younger, that whoever got married first you would have to grant a wish to that person. Well I'm getting married soon and i want you to grant my wish. You have to wake up. I dont care when or how, but find your way back to me." i hold his hand in mine and press it to my cheek.

" Please" i whisper to him and say my goodbyes and leave.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 month later

Everyone whos anyone showed up to this wedding. My wedding.

i started mingling with the guests. I met Mr Kim. the president and he welcomed me with open arms. He was glad to give his precious son to me. What an idiot.

It was time to take our places.

I stand next to the priest.

I wait patiently and the music starts. The wedding march starts playing.

Here he comes down the aisle. Kim Taehyung. Oh my god. I stare at him and hes smiling. I cant seem to look away. What the hell Jeon jungkook. Get a grip and focus.

My future husband.

" Do you Jeon jungkook take this man as your partner in life? the priest asks.

" Yes i Do."

" Do you Kim Taehyung take this man to be  your partner in life. As long as you both shall live?"

" I do."

" I now pronounce you partners. You may kiss your groom." He spoke

Everyone clapped and cheered while i seal this partnership with a kiss.

I smile and fool everyone.
Easier than i thought.

Now you have no where to run Kim Taehyung. By law You are officially mine. Good luck

my little target.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note

Happy reading~!

- namhopemin-