Ch 1 - 'fated' to meet

Jungkooks POV

" you got all the information we need right Jimin?"

" Yes Sir, the plan is ready to begin. " Jimin replies.

"Then lets go, Im ready to make Taehyung's life a living hell." i smiled thinking of all the ways i would want to torture him. It brings me joy.

"Jimin, I'll meet you at the park soon , I'm taking off." I said

we both just nodded at on e another. Step 1 in the plan is now in process.

i head to the park and there he is Kim Taehyung.  He's 21 , Heir to Seoul Corp. He's a fine specimen indeed. Time to have some fun

I hear the car in the distance giving me the signal and i sent the okay text saying im in position and to start racing over here.

i hear it coming and Taehyung's listening to music, perfect.

I see him about to cross the street when the signal turned green. The car was closing in. Here i go. Make this look good jeon jungkook. It's showtime.

~SCRREEEEECCCHHHH~

all you could hear were the tires in the distance as i got behind him, picked him up, and twirled his body towards me. His look of shock was rather cute in all honesty. No time to care however since i am on a mission.

"You better be more careful sir, That could of ended real bad" I say to him with a genuine smile and his eyes lock on mine.

" Thanks for that save, ummmm?" he spoke

"Jeon jungkook" i replied giving him my name

"Kim Taehyung." He said.

" Nice to meet you." I said and smiled

" You too" he replied

From then on it was so simple. I invited him to the nearest cafe. We talked for hours. I knew that no matter what i  had to make him fall in love with me.

it turned out he wanted to meet me again. Perfect.  until we meet again my little target.

Taehyung Pov

it was such a beautiful day outside i decided to go for a walk.

The park seemed like the perfect place to go. i was off from work for a while since my dad was getting busy with some project.

i put my headphones in and listen to some music to ease my mind.

i started to look down at my phone scrolling through my playlist. i failed to notice the speeding car coming my way as i tried crossing the street. I suddenly felt a pair of arms grab me from behind and twirl me into their arms. I saw the car speed by just then. OH MY GOD. This man saved my life.

I look up to this man's eyes. They're beautiful. i got lost in them for a second until he spoke

"You better be more careful sir, That could of ended real bad"Even his voice took me away.
is he even real? i didnt want to look like an idiot so i spoke.

" Thanks for that save, ummmm?"  i said wanting to learn his name. Who was this angel before me?

"Jeon jungkook"  he replied. Jeon jungkook. So that's the name of my savior. i cant thank him enough for saving my life.

"Kim Taehyung."  i replied giving him my name. It suddenly feels like we are the only two in the park.

" Nice to meet you."  he said.

"You Too"  i replied.

" Listen i was about to grab some coffee down the road , since i saved your life and all i do believe you buying me some coffee sounds like a good way to thank me."  he said.

i can't believe this is happening. This handsome man invited me for some coffee. I must be on cloud 9. This type of stuff never happens to me. only in fairy tales.

"Sure i would love to buy you some coffee for saving my life." i replied.

He smiles to me and leads the way.

We get to the cafe. I order for both of us.

 " So Kim Taehyung tell me about yourself."  he said.

" Well, i am the heir of Seoul Corp. "   i started thinking that if he knew he would assume i was just some snobby rich kid. Which was the farthest from the truth. But i wanted to be honest.

"Really? sounds like you would be really busy" he replied.

Well i didnt expect that reaction. He is really an angel. Hours pass as we got to know each other a little better. I found out Jungkook likes to eat lamb chops. He's competitive. He's majored in business and currently works in my dad's company as his banker.

He seemed like a real gentleman since he drove me all the way home.

"well this is me, i better head inside. listen i really had a good time today. i was wondering if you would like to hang out again?"i asked.

" I would  like that very much."  he replied. he gave me a smile and left.

Wow he is just perfect. I head inside humming to myself. Today was a good day.

I dose off dreaming of our next meeting. Is this what love at first sight feels like?

My heart wont stop pounding.

Jungkooks POV

I arrive home and Jimin is there waiting for me

"So how was it?" He asked with high hopes

"He bought it, enough to ask me out on a second date." i replied with a devilish smile.

" Looks like my work is done." He spoke about to head out.

"Wait, you're not done yet. There's something else you need to do."

"What more could there be?" he asks

"in due time my friend. You'll see" I said

Jimin looked confused but was on board either way. He then took off.

Kim Taehyung, I knew it would be too easy to win you over. Well lover boy get ready for the time of your life. Our 'Fateful' meeting was a complete success.

Until next time my target.

-END-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Authors note-

Hope you enjoy this update~! Leave some comments if you liked it

HAPPY READING! - Ch 2 coming soon :)

-namhopemin-