Ch 2- Time Lapse

Jeon Jungkook pov

I fill in Jimin of the next part of the plan that involves him. He's gotta befriend our special little target. He will be his voice of reason in case Taehyung gets a little too nosy and we get discovered. Obviously it is vital we all play our parts well. Meanwhile i gotta get ready for my date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1 year later-

Tae pov

I get off work and look at my watch. I got a few hours until i see him again. I better start to get ready. I shower and get dressed. I was meeting with Jimin the new employee at our company for a little friendly hang out. Jimin seems like the only friend i made since i started working at daddy's company. He's a real sweet guy. We're becoming real fast friends.

I show up at the cafe we met up last time.

"Hey hot stuff, ready to see that guy of yours tonight?" Jimin states

" Jimin i told you i wasn't looking into it too seriously. Hes just taking me out since its our anniversary. " I still cant believe its been a year since i saw the man of my dreams. I love him to death. I know he wont plan anything special since we promised not to expect anything on our 1st anniversary.

"Think what you want buddy but if hes willing to splurge you a fancy dinner. that means he is planning something . " He says

" Alright fine i guess i am kind of excited i mean i've never really been to a fancy restaurant. "

"Well dont be nervous. Points for wearing that outift by the way it makes you look good." Jimin stated complimenting my new coat.   (shown in pic below)

"Thanks, well I should be heading out

"Thanks, well I should be heading out. Lets hangout again soon." I say as i take off.

"Alrighty hit me up soon." Jimin replied.

jimin pov

As he left i text the mastermind telling him to get his hopes up that i sweet talked him into getting excited for their date.

He would be so pleased with my work. I have outdone myself this time.  i mean hell i spent a fortune renting out the venue since it will be a very a special night. Time to catch the target for sure. This will be perfect

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8pm

jungkook pov

" you made it babe." i start

" Of course i mean you told me to just get dressed at meet you here of all places. I told you it was okay to spend our anniversary at home."

A few months ago i asked him to move in with me and he agreed. Ever since then we have a home all to ourselves. Our apartment

" I know but i wanted to take you out since you deserve it Tae." i sweet talk him

he just smiles and we continue the evening with some soothing music and wine. Simple conversation. Nothing out of the ordinary yet. As to not let him expect whats about to come.

" Gentlemen might i interest you in some dessert?" The waiter asks. right on time

"We would like your double fudge chocolate cake." i order. HE winks as a response. a sign that everything was going according to plan. Tae didnt notice.

Tonight will blow your mind Tae. Prepare your heart.

The waiter comes with dessert that icing spells out a message.

I get the box out while Tae is still eating his dinner.

i hid it while i get his attention by saying dessert is coming. He looks excited already.

I place it on the table while his back is turned. waiting on the cake and the waiter finally places it on the table.

(imagine the letters on the cake)

He looks at the words and just opens his eyes wide while looking up and seeing me holding the ring out in front of his face

" So Tae Baby what do you say? You want to spend the rest of your life by my side?" I ask

He looks at me tear filled eyes. Giving me smile.

Tae pov

 He slides the rind on my finger and i smile like an idiot. He really is something else. Did he honestly think i would say no?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jungkook pov

Of course he would say yes. The plan is still effect. I cant wait to let off all sorts of hell on you My Future Husband.